+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 5532 Part C, Question 7

vbollu

May 18, 2019
Could anyone please help me in answering the question, I am applying for my wife spousal sponsorship
Do your family/friends know about your relationship? Yes all my friends and family know about the relationship, it was an arranged marriage

Which date I have to keep, the date my wife met my parents for the first time before the relationship when me and my wife where introduced to each other?, the marriage was not fixed during that time, my parents met my wife just to know more details about her?

After knowing about my wife and her family, my parents decided to make my marriage with that girl (my wife), so my parents had a small gathering to announce the marriage date, and that was the date my wife met my parents where our relationship was officially announced.

So my concern is which date I have to keep, the date my wife met my parents for the first time before knowing the relationship or after knowing the relationship??

muscletech

May 26, 2020
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
Could anyone please help me in answering the question, I am applying for my wife spousal sponsorship
Do your family/friends know about your relationship? Yes all my friends and family know about the relationship, it was an arranged marriage

Which date I have to keep, the date my wife met my parents for the first time before the relationship when me and my wife where introduced to each other?, the marriage was not fixed during that time, my parents met my wife just to know more details about her?

After knowing about my wife and her family, my parents decided to make my marriage with that girl (my wife), so my parents had a small gathering to announce the marriage date, and that was the date my wife met my parents where our relationship was officially announced.

So my concern is which date I have to keep, the date my wife met my parents for the first time before knowing the relationship or after knowing the relationship??
It is basically who ‘met’ whom for the ‘first time’.