+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 5532 PART C Question 4, have you visited each other during your relationship?

cn07

Dec 18, 2018
Hi All,

I was filling IMM5532 and confused regarding question 4, have you visited each other during the relationship? Below is the background
Our is an arranged marriage, I used to meet my spouse on weekends before marriage. After that I came to Canada as PR and recently got married. I stayed with my spouse for a month after marriage and recently came back to Canada. Now I am not living with my spouse as she is in India. Now what should I answer for Question 4 here, for my visits? should it be yes or no? should I include our weekends meet before marriage? Should I include the time we stayed together after marriage as a visit? please help me regrading this situation. TIA

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi All,

I was filling IMM5532 and confused regarding question 4, have you visited each other during the relationship? Below is the background
Our is an arranged marriage, I used to meet my spouse on weekends before marriage. After that I came to Canada as PR and recently got married. I stayed with my spouse for a month after marriage and recently came back to Canada. Now I am not living with my spouse as she is in India. Now what should I answer for Question 4 here, for my visits? should it be yes or no? should I include our weekends meet before marriage? Should I include the time we stayed together after marriage as a visit? please help me regrading this situation. TIA
For this, include all visits together. You are showing info on your relationship, so everything relevant.

Reactions: YVR123