+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 5532, Part A - Question3. Other financially dependent people

gapkick

Oct 10, 2021
Hi, it's a pleasure to become a member here and be able to get help on immigration questions.

As in the heading, my question is on the IMM 5532, Part A - Question3. Other financially dependent people

I am a Canadian citizen who is sponsoring my wife for Family Class Sponsorship. My wife and I don't have a child of our own yet but my wife has a teenage son. So my question is, do I put my wife's son here in Question 3. Other financially dependent people? Thank you for your help.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi, it's a pleasure to become a member here and be able to get help on immigration questions.

As in the heading, my question is on the IMM 5532, Part A - Question3. Other financially dependent people

I am a Canadian citizen who is sponsoring my wife for Family Class Sponsorship. My wife and I don't have a child of our own yet but my wife has a teenage son. So my question is, do I put my wife's son here in Question 3. Other financially dependent people? Thank you for your help.
Yes.

gapkick

Oct 10, 2021
Thank you for your help! Didn't expect the reply to be this quick, amazing. Thank you. Have a good day!