+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 5532 - Employment History

loeleo

Jan 15, 2019
Hi there,

I'm filling out my employment history and I know it states at the top of the form that a separate sheet can be attached if extra space is needed. I will need to do that, but I can't even fit my 5 most recent employer informations in the boxes provided. The boxes are too small for the addresses.
In that case would it be ok to not write anything in the provided chart except "see addendum" across the first row, and include my entire employment history on a separate sheet?

Kiran90

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
18-02-2018
Passport Req..
18-07-2018
hi, I have a question regarding the employment history. I live in Canada since 1 and a half years. I started working in my field since 6 months. Before that I worked at different places for short period of time. Some places, less than a week. So do I have to mention each and every places I worked irrespective of how long I worked?

loeleo

Jan 15, 2019
hi, I have a question regarding the employment history. I live in Canada since 1 and a half years. I started working in my field since 6 months. Before that I worked at different places for short period of time. Some places, less than a week. So do I have to mention each and every places I worked irrespective of how long I worked?
I would include any job that was "on the books" even if it was just for a short period of time. It's fine to have a long list of previous employment - we did for sure!

Kiran90

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
18-02-2018
Passport Req..
18-07-2018
I would include any job that was "on the books" even if it was just for a short period of time. It's fine to have a long list of previous employment - we did for sure!
Thank you so much for your response!

Reactions: loeleo

AB_Shakeel

Nov 6, 2018
Hello there,
Would like to ask, if I have more to write, it is okay to attach a separate sheet? but how, let say if I am filling my employment history, so I must print same page again or i can just type on MS WORD and attach along with?

Edna179452

Jan 10, 2020
Hello there,
Would like to ask, if I have more to write, it is okay to attach a separate sheet? but how, let say if I am filling my employment history, so I must print same page again or i can just type on MS WORD and attach along with?
Yes you can either print a separate sheet and write it on a word document

Reactions: AB_Shakeel

AB_Shakeel

Nov 6, 2018
Hello,
please help, I have a few more questions to ask.

*(Part c question 3 and 4: Are you living together now?)
3: If yes, how long have you been cohabiting (living together)? Give the period(s) you have been living together after your conjugal* relationship started.
* Conjugal relationship means a committed and mutually interdependent relationship of some permanence where a couple has combined their affairs to the extent possible (marriage-like)

my marriage was an arranged marriage, this question looks like not for me, please guide me, if I am wrong.

*(Part c question 7: Do your close friends, family and children know about your relationship? yes or no

Since I have arranged marriage, do I have to attend this question?

*(Part c question 8: if you are married, answer a) below. If not go to question 9.
a) Was your marriage arranged? yes

Please advise and guide me, if this is the only question I must attend in my case?

I will appreciate your detailed reply.

Healthy Regards