04-02-2017
Passport Req..
03-27-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2017
LANDED..........
Planning in Oct
Hi,

After submission of my APR application, my application was in review phase for 2 months. Today I received an email from cic to submit form IMM 5476- Use of representative.

There is one field in the form which says: "If you have already submitted your application - name of office where the application was submitted" - I am not sure what should I answer to this question in the form as I submitted my application online.

I am Indian citizen but live in United States and I applied online from United States.

Any help will be great!

Thanks,
Nisha K

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
You would require to submit this form only if you are using a representative.

Visit the below link and find your Visa office:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp#i

Probably - CPC in Ottawa for you.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/index.asp

NishaK

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
USA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2016
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
4th Dec, 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront, R-9, L-9, W-8, S-8.5
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-02-2017
Passport Req..
03-27-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2017
LANDED..........
Planning in Oct
I initially added the name of my husband during pre -ITA as a representative

Since me and my husband later decided to opt out of this representative option to avoid any extra paper work - we did not submit for IMM 5476 for APR . Our application was in review for 2 months and today we got an email which asked us to submit this form.

So we need to submit the form - but we are not sure what to fill in for "where the application was submitted" as we submitted our application online.

Reactions: Canada333

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
Just write online, or express entry or something like that. I doubt it matters that much.

prai16

Apr 18, 2017
Hi

Even I received a similar request to fill the IMM5476E form. My doubt is I selected "NO" for the use of representative while filling up the EE form. Now if I nominate my wife as the representative, will that be any issue. Will their be anymore paperwork required, following this. The concern was this may not corroborate with my initial selection of "No representatives required". Has anybody gone through this issue.

Also, I believe there is no way to choose 'Cancel' a representative on IMM5476E to avoid any nomination. As I did not nominate anybody on the first hand as representative while filling up the EE form.

Please help I need to upload the IMM5476 form in next 3 days.

Thanks

Reactions: Canada333

Canada333

Aug 28, 2017
Hi

Even I received a similar request to fill the IMM5476E form. My doubt is I selected "NO" for the use of representative while filling up the EE form. Now if I nominate my wife as the representative, will that be any issue. Will their be anymore paperwork required, following this. The concern was this may not corroborate with my initial selection of "No representatives required". Has anybody gone through this issue.

Also, I believe there is no way to choose 'Cancel' a representative on IMM5476E to avoid any nomination. As I did not nominate anybody on the first hand as representative while filling up the EE form.

Please help I need to upload the IMM5476 form in next 3 days.

Thanks
Hi pari16, we also received the same message. Did you select NO while filling the IMM5476E form? Actually there is an option to cancel the appointment. Please let me know. I will appreciate your help.
Thanks

Canada333

Aug 28, 2017
I initially added the name of my husband during pre -ITA as a representative

Since me and my husband later decided to opt out of this representative option to avoid any extra paper work - we did not submit for IMM 5476 for APR . Our application was in review for 2 months and today we got an email which asked us to submit this form.

So we need to submit the form - but we are not sure what to fill in for "where the application was submitted" as we submitted our application online.
Hi NishaK, I also initially added my wife during express entry application but for PR application decided to take her name out. Now I have received the request to submit IMM 5476E. I was curious if you choose to 1. appoint a representative or 2. cancel the appointment. And also what did you write for "where the application was submitted"?
Please let me know. I will really appreciate your help.
Thanks

coolguy_dec

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Hi NishaK, I also initially added my wife during express entry application but for PR application decided to take her name out. Now I have received the request to submit IMM 5476E. I was curious if you choose to 1. appoint a representative or 2. cancel the appointment. And also what did you write for "where the application was submitted"?
Please let me know. I will really appreciate your help.
Thanks
Hi

Even I selected my wife as a representative but before submission selected No.
I received the request from CIC today to provide the IMM5476 form.
What you guys did? Any help would be appreciated

coolguy_dec

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Hi,

After submission of my APR application, my application was in review phase for 2 months. Today I received an email from cic to submit form IMM 5476- Use of representative.

There is one field in the form which says: "If you have already submitted your application - name of office where the application was submitted" - I am not sure what should I answer to this question in the form as I submitted my application online.

I am Indian citizen but live in United States and I applied online from United States.

Any help will be great!

Thanks,
Nisha K
Hi

Even I selected my wife as a representative but before submission selected No.
I received the request from CIC today to provide the IMM5476 form.
What you guys did? Any help would be appreciated

Megng

May 23, 2018
Hi. I am using an immigration atty for my application. Am i supposed to scan the Use Of Representative Form with the rest of the documents in the personalized checklist or do i scan it separately? Thanks