+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 5475

rohitkadam

Feb 13, 2017
Hello,

I have submitted my PR application 1 month ago. I got the IMM 5475 request from IRCC today, form looks straightforward but what if I dont want to provide authority to anybody ? Since they are requesting this form in 7 days, so I am anyway providing authority to my wife, however my wife is also in the application is this a problem ?

It asks for my signature and then spouse signature if applicable, spouse signature will not make sense because i am providing authority to my spouse only. this is confusing.

For Name of Office where application was submitted: I am saying IRCC because I submitted it online.

Has anybody filled this form as before or received such request ?

Pratikkumar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
04-0502017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
10-09-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Passport Req..
30-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-12-2017
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
Hello,

I have submitted my PR application 1 month ago. I got the IMM 5475 request from IRCC today, form looks straightforward but what if I dont want to provide authority to anybody ? Since they are requesting this form in 7 days, so I am anyway providing authority to my wife, however my wife is also in the application is this a problem ?

It asks for my signature and then spouse signature if applicable, spouse signature will not make sense because i am providing authority to my spouse only. this is confusing.

For Name of Office where application was submitted: I am saying IRCC because I submitted it online.

Hi Rohit,
Can you update what did you do for 5475?

varshag

Jul 7, 2017
Hello,

Hi Rohit. I am facing similar issue. My husband is the primary applicant and we are confused whether we should fill my name in designated individual column. Can you put some light on what you did?

Singhmumbai

Sep 6, 2016
Hello,

What did you do about it? I have a similar situation.

rohitkadam

Feb 13, 2017
Hi,
I filled that form with all details necessary and sent it. Its just a formality they need. So go ahead and fill the IMM 5475 form.