+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 5475 Request even though I have no representative? AOR Feb 2017

Meeree

Oct 4, 2017
how to submit or upload IMM 5475 form? Can someone please advise, thanks
In your application page, click on "View Submitted Application" Here you can upload additional documents including the filled IMM 5475 form (don't remember exactly the link or button here)

anika016

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
In your application page, click on "View Submitted Application" Here you can upload additional documents including the filled IMM 5475 form (don't remember exactly the link or button here)
Hi, Ya I submitted thanks!
They started review now, also mep passed.

Piyu8657

Jul 12, 2018
chandigarh
NOC Code......
Hi,
can someone help me on this ,
Need to fill and send IMM 5475 form ,
In the section 3 ,
Name of the Office you have submitted the application : ????
Location of the Office : ????

Also does this form required E-signatures or should i print-sign-scan and upload?

anika016

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Hi,
can someone help me on this ,
Need to fill and send IMM 5475 form ,
In the section 3 ,
Name of the Office you have submitted the application : ????
Location of the Office : ????

Also does this form required E-signatures or should i print-sign-scan and upload?
I said IRCC, online

anika016

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Was it ok? I mean did they get back to you again for clarification or was
It accepted?
Don't know. I saw few posts on forum where few people did this. They are reviewing it.

Now honestly tell me, where and how did you apply? I hope it's not an office location in your city or country that you went in and applied??

Piyu8657

Jul 12, 2018
chandigarh
NOC Code......
Don't know. I saw few posts on forum where few people did this. They are reviewing it.

Now honestly tell me, where and how did you apply? I hope it's not an office location in your city or country that you went in and applied??
I applied online..but I read on some posts to mention centralized intake office, Sydney, nova Scotia as name and adress of office..

mjawarani

Jul 3, 2018
NOC Code......
Hey guys, finally what did you fill in section 3? I have got the ADR for the form as well.

Meeree

Oct 4, 2017
Hey guys, finally what did you fill in section 3? I have got the ADR for the form as well.
My application was online, and was approved. Here is what I filled:

Name of office where application was submitted: IRCC Website
Location of office: MyCIC Account Online

Henry4

Apr 2, 2019
I filled out the form and submitted it, with my wife designated as the representative. No big deal, and we got our PR approved, so it all worked out in the end.
Hey...did your wife sign in the spouse section even though she was the designated individual?

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Hey...did your wife sign in the spouse section even though she was the designated individual?
Hah, you're lucky I keep copies of all my documents. This was two years ago!

But yes, she signed in the spouse section.

Reneekay

Feb 9, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
Yes, that's what I did. My wife was designated as the representative.
Hello, please I don't know if you remember as it has been a while....when you got medical request was it the principal applicants contact details or the representatives contact details that was put on the form ?