+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 5406 - ADDITIONAL FAMILY INFORMATION

tjcan

Sep 10, 2017
hi,

i have two questions regarding form IMM 5406.
My husband who is canadian citizen is my sponsor. So, he does not have to fill this form. But his son who is a minor and lives with us(I am on work visa), does he needs to fill the form?( as it says all dependent children must com[plete their own copy)

Second, Do I mention my husband's son as my step-son in Section B, where it asks to include all children.

Please help. Thank you in advance :)

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
hi,

i have two questions regarding form IMM 5406.
My husband who is canadian citizen is my sponsor. So, he does not have to fill this form. But his son who is a minor and lives with us(I am on work visa), does he needs to fill the form?( as it says all dependent children must com[plete their own copy)

Second, Do I mention my husband's son as my step-son in Section B, where it asks to include all children.

Please help. Thank you in advance :)
Hi

Your step-son doesn't fill out anything.

Yes, he needs to be mentioned in your form.

Reactions: tjcan

Tar786

Nov 17, 2017
I missed to mention my brothers in the TRV form and TRV was approved and we visited Canada as well in 2017.

Now we were planning to apply PR and received ITA. While filling all the forms we thought of matching all the dates with TRV and found that we missed to add my brothers details in the form. How to correct it?

Note: I applied for TRV along with my Husband, Son, Mother in law and Father in law. All other details are correct. Pl help what should we do