+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 5406 (02-2018) E Additional family information form

chdie

Jan 17, 2019
Good evening< I woud like some guidance in regards to form IMM 5406 (02-2018) E

I am a canadian born lady sponsoring my husband from Chile. He is currently is Canada on a visitors visa.
We been married for 8 years and I would like him to remain with me in canada. I am a bit confused with the additional family information form as in this case he is the principal applicant and me, his spouse Iam the sponsor. So my questions are:
1. Should he be filling this form and including all his additional family members? or
2. Should I as the sponsor be included in this form?
3. Should we included family members born and already living in Canada or only those that may be coming to canda later?
Thanks,

Andrea Alvarez
chdie@telus.net

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Additional Family Information (IMM 5406)
Who needs to fill out this form?
This form must be filled out and signed by:
  • The principal applicant,
  • All dependent children aged 18 or over (whether coming with you to Canada or not).

form should be filled by applicant

SECTION C......for the applicant family living in and outside Canada
Write personal details about your:
  • brothers,
  • sisters,
  • half-brothers and half-sisters,
  • step-brothers and step-sisters.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Good evening< I woud like some guidance in regards to form IMM 5406 (02-2018) E

I am a canadian born lady sponsoring my husband from Chile. He is currently is Canada on a visitors visa.
We been married for 8 years and I would like him to remain with me in canada. I am a bit confused with the additional family information form as in this case he is the principal applicant and me, his spouse Iam the sponsor. So my questions are:
1. Should he be filling this form and including all his additional family members? or
2. Should I as the sponsor be included in this form?
3. Should we included family members born and already living in Canada or only those that may be coming to canda later?
Thanks,
Public forum, so I suggest you remove your personal info.

1. Yes, he must fill it out completely.

2. Yes, he needs to list you.

3. He needs to list all family members asked for on the form. Whether they plan to come to Canada or not is irrelevant.

sarrvesh2019

Nov 15, 2019
Hi,
In 5406 form, only parents and siblings details should be added ?
what about their children? can i add or not in children section?

ISHMAEL

Aug 12, 2014
Hi guys, hw do i start a new SINP profile using my previous user account to to create an a new Expression of Interest or SINP application.