+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM-5046-E

Navin_Can

Nov 8, 2019
I am from India.

My younger brother is staying in Saskatchewan since September 2019. While applying for his Immigration he had filled and submitted form - IMM 5046 E. in which he had mentioned his elder brother’s (i.e. my) status as Legally separated. Which now he wants to update to Married.

The question is where and how can he apply to make changes in his Personal Information Bank. ( IMM 5046 e )

Kindly help

Navin_Can

Nov 8, 2019
This is because, while the final hiring we ( I & my wife didn't got divorce and we accepted each other and are staying together now since more than a year.

If he is providing me sponsorship letter and I want to bring my wife on dependent / spouse visa

It should not create any problem in future.

Navin_Can

Nov 8, 2019
I am trying to connect to someone who can guide me whether he can provide me sponsorship letter or not, if he is not in position to do so then I have a cousin in Canada with Canadian passport, and I guess in SINP I can clam points for having close relative in Canada

I am applying as main applicant and my wife as dependent

I need help
For SINP Occupation in Demand - NOC
Age i score 10 points
Education :20
Experience :10
IELTS :18
And planning to get 20 points by showing close relative in Canada

I want to apply as main applicant and my wife as dependent
Kindly help

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I am from India.

My younger brother is staying in Saskatchewan since September 2019. While applying for his Immigration he had filled and submitted form - IMM 5046 E. in which he had mentioned his elder brother’s (i.e. my) status as Legally separated. Which now he wants to update to Married.

The question is where and how can he apply to make changes in his Personal Information Bank. ( IMM 5046 e )

Kindly help
He doesn't update anything. IRCC doesn't care what he put as your marital status in his old application.

Navin_Can

Nov 8, 2019
He doesn't update anything. IRCC doesn't care what he put as your marital status in his old application.
Thanks for this information, can you please help me confirm whether my younger brother who is Saskatchewan since last two months can provide me sponsorship letter or not, if he can what is the procedure, if he is not in position to do so then I will have to request letter from my cousin in Canada with Canadian passport, and I guess in SINP I can clam points for having close relative in Canada
But then i will have to another question of how can I prove that she is my cousin ?
I need help
Age i score 10 points

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thanks for this information, can you please help me confirm whether my younger brother who is Saskatchewan since last two months can provide me sponsorship letter or not, if he can what is the procedure, if he is not in position to do so then I will have to request letter from my cousin in Canada with Canadian passport, and I guess in SINP I can clam points for having close relative in Canada
But then i will have to another question of how can I prove that she is my cousin ?
I need help
Age i score 10 points
It's not sponsorship. Your brother can support your SINP application.

Navin_Can

Nov 8, 2019
Thanks once again, can you
It's not sponsorship. Your brother can support your SINP application.
Thanks once again, can you please elaborate little more on this, i mean does he have to submit / provide any other document including his PR and/or SIN

Basically while I'll fill the SINP application - and claim points for Canadian adoptability ( having close relative in Canada) what do I need to have with me, what is the procedure, please help

Navin_Can

Nov 8, 2019
I am asking the above question because on :

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry/required-documents-for-saskatchewan-express-entry

It is stated that the relative in Canada has to show his/her 12 months of documents (like house rent bills and electricity bills)

But as of now he has completed only 2 months there.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I am asking the above question because on :

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry/required-documents-for-saskatchewan-express-entry

It is stated that the relative in Canada has to show his/her 12 months of documents (like house rent bills and electricity bills)

But as of now he has completed only 2 months there.
If it requires one year, then it would appear he doesn't qualify.

Smbb.786110

May 14, 2019
Hello
I have a doubt regarding close relative .
My blood sister is on PR in Alberta but my brother in law is a canadian citizen . Can he claim point for me as a close relative as inlaws of same relationship for this?
I can provide marriage cert of them as a proof
please help

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello
I have a doubt regarding close relative .
My blood sister is on PR in Alberta but my brother in law is a canadian citizen . Can he claim point for me as a close relative as inlaws of same relationship for this?
I can provide marriage cert of them as a proof
please help
Just claim the points for your sister.