Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-12-2015
Passport Req..
05-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016
Just wondering if anyone else out there is seeing he same issue as I am.
There is a new version of this form released 09-2022, and it's consistently showing "JavaScript has been disabled, the form requires JavaScript to validate properly".

I did enable JavaScript by going to Acrobat's Preferences menu, but the error doesn't go away. Because of the error, I am not able to fill any fields in the form.

I'm on the latest Acrobat Reader DC - 2022 version.

Link to download form - https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm1344e.pdf

Last edited:

yoli85

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Have you tried the following:
- restarting your computer?
- opening the file in another computer.
- reinstalling/fixing adobe reader.

I didn't have problems opening and filling from the link you shared.

Charlie01

Feb 3, 2018
Just wondering if anyone else out there is seeing he same issue as I am.
There is a new version of this form released 09-2022, and it's consistently showing "JavaScript has been disabled, the form requires JavaScript to validate properly".

I did enable JavaScript by going to Acrobat's Preferences menu, but the error doesn't go away. Because of the error, I am not able to fill any fields in the form.

I'm on the latest Acrobat Reader DC - 2022 version.

Link to download form - https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm1344e.pdf

Hi there, I’m encountering the same problem, have uninstalled and reinstalled the latest Adobe reader DC, but the problem is still there! Have you resolved this issue? Would you please kindly share ?
i had never had any problems with imm forms before! I’d be really appreciate your help!

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi there, I’m encountering the same problem, have uninstalled and reinstalled the latest Adobe reader DC, but the problem is still there! Have you resolved this issue? Would you please kindly share ?
i had never had any problems with imm forms before! I’d be really appreciate your help!
I suspect it's an issue with your computer, try it on a different one (possibly update your computer).

Charlie01

Feb 3, 2018
I suspect it's an issue with your computer, try it on a different one (possibly update your computer).
Thank you for your assistance. I tried on another laptop and there was no problem. I tried to uninstall some app from my laptop to fix the problem but didn’t work. Still have no idea what is wrong good thing is that at least I can fill up on another laptop thanks again for your help

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thank you for your assistance. I tried on another laptop and there was no problem. I tried to uninstall some app from my laptop to fix the problem but didn’t work. Still have no idea what is wrong good thing is that at least I can fill up on another laptop thanks again for your help
You could also try uninstalling adobe reader entirely from your computer and any java thing if that's possilbe, reboot and reinstall - although of course that may not be worth it to you. But it clearly is some issue with your computer.

smtele

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-12-2015
Passport Req..
05-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016
I tried it on a different computer running on Windows 10 OS and it worked but I never got it to work on my laptop (Windows 11) after several tries.