+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 1344 Trouble Printing?

GladiatorAnc

Nov 27, 2020
Hi there! So me and my wife filed out the IMM 1344 PDF form and then validated it to generate the barcodes and then saved the form on the computer and then printed out the form. After reviewing the printed PDF version we noticed that the Serial Number at the bottom is different then the saved PDF on the computer. It looks like the number changes when I print the form and changes again when I save the file. I’m not sure how this is possible, but anyways, maybe a dump question but I wanted to know if this is an issue and if I can send the PDF I’ve printed. Thanks.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi there! So me and my wife filed out the IMM 1344 PDF form and then validated it to generate the barcodes and then saved the form on the computer and then printed out the form. After reviewing the printed PDF version we noticed that the Serial Number at the bottom is different then the saved PDF on the computer. It looks like the number changes when I print the form and changes again when I save the file. I’m not sure how this is possible, but anyways, maybe a dump question but I wanted to know if this is an issue and if I can send the PDF I’ve printed. Thanks.
I believe it changes after you save it, so if you saved after printing that would be normal.

AmyL

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
You can save it and then print but in the printing you print it as a PDF copy so it won't change. Then you open that copy and print.

Reactions: YVR123

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
You can save it and then print but in the printing you print it as a PDF copy so it won't change. Then you open that copy and print.
Just a warning, in some cases it may not be possible to save as a separate pdf file for later printing. On my system acrobat would not do this and I did not find a solution after much technical searching on the web.

If so, make sure to save the as-printed version either as a file or to be certain scan a copy of the printed version so as to know exactly what was submitted.

sameerverma

Star Member
Nov 11, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Pre Medical
Just a warning, in some cases it may not be possible to save as a separate pdf file for later printing. On my system acrobat would not do this and I did not find a solution after much technical searching on the web.

If so, make sure to save the as-printed version either as a file or to be certain scan a copy of the printed version so as to know exactly what was submitted.
Hi, I am getting into the same problem. Each time I'm trying to print, the number at the right bottom corner changes. I'm assuming if this number is the same on all the pages, it should be okay right? I don't see the same issue with IMM 0008 though.