+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 1017 Medical Form

Regina.88

Oct 25, 2018
My husband and I are refugee claimants (we claimed Refugee at the boarder in Toronto) and are trying to apply for an open work permit, but in order to get our work permits, we were told that we needed to have a medical done by a panel physician. The issue is, we were not given the IMM 1017 Medical Report form at the boarder and it's not accessible online on the Canadian Government Website. How can I obtain one of these forms so that I can have my physical done?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
My husband and I are refugee claimants (we claimed Refugee at the boarder in Toronto) and are trying to apply for an open work permit, but in order to get our work permits, we were told that we needed to have a medical done by a panel physician. The issue is, we were not given the IMM 1017 Medical Report form at the boarder and it's not accessible online on the Canadian Government Website. How can I obtain one of these forms so that I can have my physical done?
You don't need the form. You just go to a Panel Physician's office for an upfront medical.

Regina.88

Oct 25, 2018
You don't need the form. You just go to a Panel Physician's office for an upfront medical.[/QUOTE]

We made the appointment and went to the Panel Physician's office, and they sent us away because we didn't have the Medical Form. They told us to come back when we have the form.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
You don't need the form. You just go to a Panel Physician's office for an upfront medical.

We made the appointment and went to the Panel Physician's office, and they sent us away because we didn't have the Medical Form. They told us to come back when we have the form.
You need to be clear that it is an upfront medical, not one that has been requested.

Reactions: Ranolive

Skyline2019

Feb 14, 2019
U must have been given a list of physicians when u got your refugee id.. u just call them and book appointment befr going there.. the rest is upto them theyll forward all the report to ircc without any cost