+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 1017 Medical Form

diaz_maricar

Feb 27, 2014
Hi,

I have a question. I received an email last week from the embassy telling me to set up an appointment with a clinic on the Panel physicians' list. I have been to the clinic but unfortunately, they told me that the email should have an attached IMM 1017. I haven't received the form yet after three emails to this address: manila-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca. What do I have to do? Do I continue without the form or wait for the embassy's reply? Help please. Any advice on this would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
I assume this is for spouse, the physician should have IMM 1017 B UPFRONT Forms

See this - these guy are asking for IMM 1017, tell them to do it on IMM 1017 B , they should know this

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob471.asp

With the release of the new GCMS 4.0, it should be noted that all previous versions of the IMM 1017 form as well as the Appendix C will no longer to be used. With this release, there will be two newly-revised IMM 1017 forms:

IMM 1017: Medical Report: Client Biodata and Summary (not available on our website as it will be GCMS-generated along with medical instructions)
IMM 1017B: Upfront Medical Report: Client Biodata and Summary (not available on our website as panel physicians will have these forms in their office. With the implementation of the new IMM 1017B, Appendix C will no longer be required)

ama1978

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
user828 said:
I assume this is for spouse, the physician should have IMM 1017 B UPFRONT Forms

See this - these guy are asking for IMM 1017, tell them to do it on IMM 1017 B , they should know this

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob471.asp

With the release of the new GCMS 4.0, it should be noted that all previous versions of the IMM 1017 form as well as the Appendix C will no longer to be used. With this release, there will be two newly-revised IMM 1017 forms:

IMM 1017: Medical Report: Client Biodata and Summary (not available on our website as it will be GCMS-generated along with medical instructions)
IMM 1017B: Upfront Medical Report: Client Biodata and Summary (not available on our website as panel physicians will have these forms in their office. With the implementation of the new IMM 1017B, Appendix C will no longer be required)
If immigration is sending this person for the medical than it is not considered an upfront medical exam. It would be this form, no?

IMM 1017: Medical Report: Client Biodata and Summary – not available on the CIC website as it will be GCMS-generated along with medical instructions.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
ama1978 said:
If immigration is sending this person for the medical than it is not considered an upfront medical exam. It would be this form, no?

IMM 1017: Medical Report: Client Biodata and Summary – not available on the CIC website as it will be GCMS-generated along with medical instructions.
Works with upfront too as it has to match UMI - not clear what transpired between embassy and applicant