+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 0006- statutory declaration for the purposes of entry into canada for extended family member

Sep 14, 2020
Good day! my kids and I are planning to visit my boyfriend in Canada after we submit our application for conjugal partnership family sponsorship. we need to fill out this kind of form, do we need to fill out separate forms each with my kids ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Good day! my kids and I are planning to visit my boyfriend in Canada after we submit our application for conjugal partnership family sponsorship. we need to fill out this kind of form, do we need to fill out separate forms each with my kids ?
You will need to apply for a TRV. You can submit one application for all three of you.

Sep 14, 2020
yes but before trv we need to have this form as a proof that we are extended family of my boyfriend . If we will prepare one form each of us ,an I allowed to sign the forms of my kids before they are still minor, or i should just leave it blank

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
yes but before trv we need to have this form as a proof that we are extended family of my boyfriend . If we will prepare one form each of us ,an I allowed to sign the forms of my kids before they are still minor, or i should just leave it blank
It's unclear whether your children will qualify to visit since you are neither married or common-law. In general the chances of getting TRVs are relatively low when going through the spouse/common-law/conjugal sponsorship. You should definitely attempt to get TRVs but I wouldn't worry about authorization until you know you have TRVs. Do not book any flights until you have TRVs and authorization.

Sep 14, 2020
we are processing the family sponsorship (conjugal partner) too now, hopefully we can submit it by January. We are just preparing possible documents we need in the future.. Yes , we will not book any flights until we get the authorisation too to travel. hopefully our application will be approved.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
we are processing the family sponsorship (conjugal partner) too now, hopefully we can submit it by January. We are just preparing possible documents we need in the future.. Yes , we will not book any flights until we get the authorisation too to travel. hopefully our application will be approved.
Do you have TRV? Or you have applied before and was rejected? You won't qualify for conjugal if you can travel to Canada and become common law or get married with your partner.

Sep 14, 2020
Do you have TRV? Or you have applied before and was rejected? You won't qualify for conjugal if you can travel to Canada and become common law or get married with your partner.
Hi, We can't marry because my martial status here in the philippines is still married. Divorce here isnt allowed and Annulment is very expensive.,

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi, We can't marry because my martial status here in the philippines is still married. Divorce here isnt allowed and Annulment is very expensive.,
You need to try getting TRV and if that's refused, then you can apply via conjugal. If you can travel to Canada, you can live with your partner and become common law then apply.