+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Imigrate to canada from Albania

Erviselmadhi

Jan 8, 2018
Hello my name is Ervis Elmadhi im from Albania im 23 years old im engaged to Emine Noka she is also 23 years old.I have a question about imigrating to Canada with what i have till now what are my chances of moving of getting getting the chance tp move to Canada.I poses a certificate in Bartending and in Plumbing about my proffesion.I have 3 years ofexperince in bartending and im currently working as abartender and two years of experience in Plumbing.I have graduated in Master of Literature in the University of Tirana o have given the Ielts exam and had a score of 6.5 in all subjects.Now im asking what are my chances of getting through emmigration process?
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR TIME.Waiting for an answer.Have a nice day.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You'll need to spend some time researching Canada's immigration programs to find out what it takes to apply. Your bartending experience is classified as semi-skilled and will not be very useful for immigrating. Most of Canada's immigration programs are aimed at skilled occupations or trades. If you have two years of full time and paid work experience as a plumber - that may be helpful. I would recommend you start by researching the Express Entry immigration program.

Details about Canada's immigration programs can be found here:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada.html