+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IME procedure not followed by hospital. Should I be concerned?

Zx12345

Dec 29, 2020
Study permit July applicant for sept 2020 intake.
Had done medical back in feb 2020 and i got a message in gckey account to do medical exam(since its near expiry).

I had the appointment today and the hospital didnt take my medical form (IMM 1017E)(which i received in gckey account, and was told in the letter to submit it to the hospital with 4 passport size photographs).

They have however, taken only my IME number and also imprinted it on my "emedical report" and said we will upload this for the VO to check and process my application.

janfly

Nov 30, 2020
Study permit July applicant for sept 2020 intake.
Had done medical back in feb 2020 and i got a message in gckey account to do medical exam(since its near expiry).

I had the appointment today and the hospital didnt take my medical form (IMM 1017E)(which i received in gckey account, and was told in the letter to submit it to the hospital with 4 passport size photographs).

They have however, taken only my IME number and also imprinted it on my "emedical report" and said we will upload this for the VO to check and process my application.
Don't worry. They must have taken your photos in the hospital as the part of medical examination and IME is sufficient to have your result linked with your account. Maximum 3_4 days, you will have your results updated in GCkey. Best of luck, you are in the final stage.

Reactions: Zx12345