+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IM5532e-SPONSORSHIP EVALUATION-Extra Space

omtrq

Feb 29, 2020
Hi,

The RELATIONSHIP INFORMATION AND SPONSORSHIP EVALUATION form says that "If you need more space for any of the questions, use another sheet and write the part and question number". So should I just add a blank separate sheet at the end of this form, with the question number and the part and list down all the answers that require additional space? Should I write something like "Refer to the attahced sheet for the answer" in the place I need extra space?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi,

The RELATIONSHIP INFORMATION AND SPONSORSHIP EVALUATION form says that "If you need more space for any of the questions, use another sheet and write the part and question number". So should I just add a blank separate sheet at the end of this form, with the question number and the part and list down all the answers that require additional space? Should I write something like "Refer to the attahced sheet for the answer" in the place I need extra space?
Yes absolutely. Just write your name snd date of birth and if applicable write uci number on the corner.