+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I'm Unsure

Jan 28, 2019
Trinidad
Hi.I had gotten accepted to humber college last December for a Business Management program which i needed to get a work permit for also and i went ahead and applied for the student visa which i got approved.However,I ended up missing the payment for the school fees so I had to apply again to humber.I went ahead and apply in July,only that time i applied for the Cosmetic Management program which did not require a work permit. When I had gotten approved for my study visa I got a letter stating that I had been approved and it indicated in the letter that I had to show it to Canada Boarder Services Agency when i enter Canada,also the back of it had a Document which had a barcode which goes something like this (TYPE: Permit - WP / Permit - PT.My question to you iwould the letter affect anything seeing that I changed courses and no longer require a work permit. My flight is already booked for the 27th of December so I'm just trying to make sure I have everything in order.Thank you. Ansuna Singh

Jan 28, 2019
Trinidad
You should be fine with you new admission letter.
So there's a barcode to the back of the letter.I want to believe is the document to issue my work permit which i no lomger need because i changed my program.When they scan it wouldn't it go back to the course I had applied for before which was Business Administration Program?

Henry141414

Jun 23, 2023
Hi.I had gotten accepted to humber college last December for a Business Management program which i needed to get a work permit for also and i went ahead and applied for the student visa which i got approved.However,I ended up missing the payment for the school fees so I had to apply again to humber.I went ahead and apply in July,only that time i applied for the Cosmetic Management program which did not require a work permit. When I had gotten approved for my study visa I got a letter stating that I had been approved and it indicated in the letter that I had to show it to Canada Boarder Services Agency when i enter Canada,also the back of it had a Document which had a barcode which goes something like this (TYPE: Permit - WP / Permit - PT.My question to you iwould the letter affect anything seeing that I changed courses and no longer require a work permit. My flight is already booked for the 27th of December so I'm just trying to make sure I have everything in order.Thank you. Ansuna Singh
What happened at end bro?