+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I'm surprised I did not receive an OINP with 478 CSR + 8.5 in IELTS + 3 years work exp

SSB_USA

May 4, 2018
I live in the USA. I applied for my Express entry profile on Jan 25th 2018. I specifically specified that I'm interested in Ontario as my preferred province to move. I read through the OINP webpage and it said, I just need to have my Express entry application submitted and Ontario will message me if I get an OINP. But I didn't receive anything in the latest May draws. Did I miss anything from my application to be eligible for NOI from OINP?

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
I live in the USA. I applied for my Express entry profile on Jan 25th 2018. I specifically specified that I'm interested in Ontario as my preferred province to move. I read through the OINP webpage and it said, I just need to have my Express entry application submitted and Ontario will message me if I get an OINP. But I didn't receive anything in the latest May draws. Did I miss anything from my application to be eligible for NOI from OINP?
you have 478 crs man, why do you need OINP nomination and waste 1500CAD, you should have gotten federal ITA by now though

Reactions: SSB_USA

jankidas

Mar 18, 2018
Recheck .. either your profile is incomplete or not submitted completey...or your crs calculation is wrong. You don't need any nomination from any province with this crs . anything above 442 these days gets federal ITS

Reactions: SSB_USA

SSB_USA

May 4, 2018
you have 478 crs man, why do you need OINP nomination and waste 1500CAD, you should have gotten federal ITA by now though
I agree. I do not need OINP. But it was obvious that I would have gotten a message and an option to decline as well. I am worried if this means that my original application has an issue or not. My application is still in processing sine Jan 25th 2018. Hope to get a PPR/CoPR soon. Thank you.

SSB_USA

May 4, 2018
Recheck .. either your profile is incomplete or not submitted completey...or your crs calculation is wrong. You don't need any nomination from any province with this crs . anything above 442 these days gets federal ITS
It can be possible that my CSR score is wrong or application is incomplete. It has been more than 3 months I have submitted my EE application, it is still in processing. If it was incomplete at any point, they woul've notified me way before I guess. I have heard that if your application is incomplete, they would flag that immediately within a week after the application is submitted. Anyway, I will just wait and see what happens. Thank you so much for your reply.