+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Im panic with my BC PNP case, help!!! BCGuy!!!

w661988

Sep 29, 2008
Hi
My wife is working as purchasing manager in a contracting company, it's a guaranteed job offer. She and I had 2 years of MBA study in BC. However, she has less than 1 year of working experience. We filed for BC PNP under skilled worker category in August; however, we have not receive anything from office. I have a guaranteed job offer as well. BCGuy, could you tell me I should wait or apply for CEC?

rjp

Aug 29, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
SIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-13
File Transfer...
Jan-14
Med's Request
Jul-13
Med's Done....
Aug-13
Interview........
Pending!
which day u posted?

w661988

Sep 29, 2008
I posted this yesterday. I applied this in August, but i still did not get a file number or anything like that.

rjp

Aug 29, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
SIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-13
File Transfer...
Jan-14
Med's Request
Jul-13
Med's Done....
Aug-13
Interview........
Pending!
sorry i wasnt very clear, i meant when did you send in your package.

It usually takes 4 to 6 weeks before file number i guess.. I believe you mailed your package at the end of the august? and did you send them by DHL, fedex?

w661988

Sep 29, 2008
I sent it out on Aug 19, 2008, and sent it through Courier. I saw other ppl got them within couple weeks. I am just wondering I should apply for CEC or not. Basically I will be qualified for CEC since I have been in Canada for 10 yrs.

rjp

Aug 29, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
SIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-13
File Transfer...
Jan-14
Med's Request
Jul-13
Med's Done....
Aug-13
Interview........
Pending!
well wait till end of this week and check your email or ask your employer to check their email or call them up next week to see whats going on.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Relax you wife is eligibile in 2 categories International Graduate and Skilled worker,Due to the backlog,It is right now running 4-6 weeks to ackowlege receipt of applications.Contact me by PM so that I can give you the direct line of the BC PNP administrative officer so that you can check your status directly.i cant post it on board because these are numbers available only to those with goverment directories.Cheers

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Mission Accomplished,He is in good hands,by coincidence I am working on my laptop at the Starbucks in the lobby of Canada Place where BC PNP is located.

Reactions: Jules82