+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I'm not sure what this really means

Rayhan Alvaro

Sep 13, 2017
Hi,
So I submitted my passport to the Canadian Visa Application Centre (CVAC) Buenos Aires on the 6th of September which is then to be stamped in the Canadian Visa Office. CVAC said that they will notify me by email or text when the passport is processed, I got this email though.

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 08 Sep 2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number: *********

I don't really know if it is a notification for collection or is the passport is still on the way to its destination? Please someone help me. Thanks!

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi,
So I submitted my passport to the Canadian Visa Application Centre (CVAC) Buenos Aires on the 6th of September which is then to be stamped in the Canadian Visa Office. CVAC said that they will notify me by email or text when the passport is processed, I got this email though.

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 08 Sep 2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number: *********

I don't really know if it is a notification for collection or is the passport is still on the way to its destination? Please someone help me. Thanks!
"You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number: *********"
So put the tracking number in the website and you'll see the status