+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

im disabled man.i don't know how is things will going with Us

boujasim

Nov 12, 2008
akhhh

1st of all sorry if you people got me wrong,2nd YES lebanon is the only open-minded,non fanatic country in the region,but i wasnt saying I dont see how two people from diff cultures get married,iam saying the IO wud doubt it if they didnt live 2gether.

3rd,i work with embassies in lebanon,most of my friends are ambassadors and diplomats and they explain to me how Immigration officers usually think,and how they judge.

iam not attacking no one, i truely hope form the bottom of my heart for each and every one of you to be re-united with their loved ones A.S.A.P.

now MED khoy,yi7fazle yak,i didnt say anything bad about morroco,its one of my favorite countries and i adore it,i have l;ike 10 gnawa albums on my ipod :p, and yes ofcourse divorced people will get married, but IT IS NOT normal,u should know this more than anyone else, if a women gets divorced its like the end of the world for her and it would be pretty much impossible for her to get re-married.

IO from all different embassies judge based on how they see the country is,what is normal in the country.

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am not a imigration officer. but i was one.....................i would refuse his application

boujasim

Nov 12, 2008
dear God, i feel like iam a horrible person,now alot will be brining youssef down.

YOUSSEF.ya habib albe
to2borni look, you have high chances to be refused by the IO,iam giving u my advice based on my personal experince and knowledge,i dont want you or ur wife to suffer, SO,i recommend you to bring ur wife to morroco and live together for a while,if your planing on having children with her, get her pregnant if its ok, you should work hard to prove that you and ur wife are in a genuine relation.

i know it SUCKS to have a stupid IO who knows nothing judge ur relation with ur wife, but this is how it is,in order to move to canada you need to gain the IO trust by providing solid,un-fakable proof.

YouSSeF_Amir

Nov 14, 2008
abejasim...
my wife nurse she work much in hospital...i will be happy to live with me in morocco we talk about that i will go to here there and stay little and we back to live forever in morocco...i will do what can i do i hope they to accept me.im disabled i don't marry her just to go there and make world for my self no im not like that.....i will like to know any way to make me over and go to my wife...

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
incha alla i hope the best for you brother but please be very careful with the immigaration these days they are refusing lots of peoples for whateever the hell reason. i know this woman coming from egypt who was wearing a niqab and they refused her visa even she had a 8 month old baby.they refuse her visa because he thought maybe someone else inside the niqabs lol but there is always a female immigration officer or translator also if the woman does not feels comfortable being intereviewed by a man alone in the immigration office in emabssy. so many stories liek that. another one got refused so she wont take off her hijaab . so tehre are things liek that which can cause problems.

youssef amir ............... i wish u best of luck and i hope you make your wife a good practicing moslum girl not just for the HELL of it but bcause of the beautiy of islam and not only so she can marry u or u can marry her just so u can tell people OH YA I MARIED A MOSLUM GIRL that is FAKE okay . make her a good moslum girl that is your job as a moslum man.
allah be with you always bro

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
do all the documenst have to be translated in arabic in morocco or they can aslo be translated and certified stamped in canada too?

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
It is less expensive to translate them from English to Arabic in Morocco. But you can do either.

florida man

Aug 23, 2012
hi it happeng to my wife in morroco later they refuse giving here the visa ok contact this lawyer lawyer@presidency.com
he wil let your iwfe forward al ducumens to him he get connection in the canada embassy or usa embassy there he will aply for the visa for you and they wil not fail you