+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

im disabled man.i don't know how is things will going with Us

YouSSeF_Amir

Nov 14, 2008
HELLO everyoone i disabled man from morocco.. Youssoufia i get married of women canadain at 14/10/2008 she will sent papers to immigration next month she just wait me to send her my crtafice midical. how its will going im disabled?any one heart about someone disabled get married like that?its will take along time if person disabled (i use weelchair)??i want to know what they ask in consolia in Rabat if its true marrige?
i hope to hear good news.......i hope from my hear the best for everyone
Youssef

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
Hello Youssef

My husband's name is also Youssef. He's from Meknes. It is not your disability that will be an issue. It's proving your relationship is genuine that is important. The main point at the interview will be that you are wanting to get married just to leave Morocco. Not that your relationship is real. Make sure your wife sends alot of pictures. Have her right on the back the date or as close to the date as she can. Who is in the pictures. Where the pictures were taken. Hopefully you had a wedding ceremony. They will want to see pictures of that. Also, as many e-mails and chat logs as you can. Also, phone records.

Now it is also very important to send in letters from both your side and your wifes side. Family and friends that know you are in a genuine relationship.

Practice your english verbal and written before your interview. That is usually seven months after you send in the application. Make sure your wife writes your whole story. From how you two met. When you started having feelings for each other. When you decided to get married.

Did your wife go there meet you first and then went back to marry you?

Tell me a little more about your relationship for example....age, any previous marriage, any children??

Wishing you both the best of luck!

I am twenty years older than Youssef. We were refused based on that. The suspect he is wanting to come to Canada but will not live with me. We are now going to wait for an appeal.

bye for now

boujasim

Nov 12, 2008
you two come from completly different countries and cultures,your an arab\muslim, she is canadian\christian,your 16 years younger than her,she is divorced with two daughters who are very close to your age, and you actually think the IO will belive all this??

iam lebanese,and i tell you NO MAN in lebanon would marry a women who is older than him,not to mention the being divorced part.and lebanon is the only open-minded,non-fanatic country in the middle east.

you more than anyone know that in the arab community getting divorced is a shame and no man would marry a divorced women,your entire relation would simply seem "un-real" to the IO. do not get me wrong,iam not doubting your relation but anything against the morrocon norms and tradition would seem un-real for the IO.

wish you best of luck

BettyPage

Star Member
Aug 26, 2008
boujasim,

Actually Morocco is the most moderate of the "muslim" countries.

I am married to a Moroccan, he is muslim, I don't follow any religion. I do not plan on adapting one either. We never had one single problem getting married in Morocco. The Adul asked me my religion and I told him the truth and that was it, documented and done.

When my husband was interviewed the question was asked by the IO about my religion and his and the answer was the truth, we are adults and we can practice and believe whatever we want. Just because we were raised in different countries with different religious beliefs does not mean our relationship is doomed or will not work or that we're not genuinely in love.

The age part is an issue with IOs I'll give you that. My husband and I are the same age so that never came up in his interview.

Morocco is not the middle east and divorce is not a shame. I have many Moroccan relatives who are divorced, it happens, life happens. Maybe it's a shame in villages and less educated areas of the country.

boujasim

Nov 12, 2008
my dear, iam just saying what i think,this is how the arab community is,and geo speaking morroco is located in north africa,but here we call all arab countries middle east.

and no!morroco is not a moderate country,ive been to morroco many times, and i know it well,lebanon is the only open-minded and moderate country in the region its the only so called "arab" country that is not labeld(muslim,christian or arab).

now i really wish from the bottom of my heart that our bro youssef joins his wife in canada,and iam happy coz ur re-united with ur husband,but iam just expressing my point of view.

BettyPage

Star Member
Aug 26, 2008
I've been to Morocco several times myself and I know where it's located and it's not like Lebanon at all.
I wouldn't make labels about certain people "how arab community is". There is very different kinds of people in this world arabs included.

I am not yet reunited with my husband, we're waiting for an appeal hearing.

YouSSeF_Amir

Nov 14, 2008
thank u everyone i will do everything to show our mrried truth...insha allaah i hope the best for everyone. some ppl don't know know think just stay talk talk...sorry
salam

boujasim

Nov 12, 2008
BettyPage said:
I've been to Morocco several times myself and I know where it's located and it's not like Lebanon at all.
I wouldn't make labels about certain people "how arab community is". There is very different kinds of people in this world arabs included.

I am not yet reunited with my husband, we're waiting for an appeal hearing.
u mind telling e what wa sthe reason of refusal?

M

med

oh aboujassem khoya i didnt expect you to say something like that about morocco . both morocco and lebanon are nice open minded countries . many divorced people get remarried its ok man . its not the end of the world to be divorced . good luck for you youssef and dont think bad abt aboujassem he is a good guy and ofcourse point of views differ abt things .

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
seems like an oxymoron to me....from Lebanon...the only open minded, non fanatic country.... yet doesn't see how two people from different cultures/religions/age can get along....doesn't sound very modern or open minded to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YouSSeF_Amir

Nov 14, 2008
ii don't hate no one. i hope ppl to understand before talking..i help my wife and became muslima its make me so happy and my love for her became sooo big and more.because i want to live with wife muslima forever she did because she love islam and she know and read about it and quran.alhmdulilah. age not problem for me..she know life good and understand me and my life....i have much emiles and carts and our talk on msn and yahoo and i have 130 photo and i will get much letters from my friends and my family in morocco andout morocco.i will writ everything in letter also and i want allah to make everything good with me because yes i love her from my heart and i will be with her forever insha allah....
salam brothers and sisters