File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
How do I work and reside in Canada with my job experience?? honestly ?
Honestly - immigrating will be more difficult at your age. Many of Canada's immigration programs are points based and you will lose significant points due to your age. However that's not to say it can't be done. You'll need to read the information in the link provided above in detail to understand Canada's immigration programs and see what it takes to qualify.

If you want to come to Canada on a temporary work permit, you need to first secure a full time job offer in Canada and then your employer needs to obtain an approved LMIA. Typically it is very difficult to find employers willing to go through the LMIA process.

Reactions: faruq shaibu

faruq shaibu

Jun 14, 2017
Honestly - immigrating will be more difficult at your age. Many of Canada's immigration programs are points based and you will lose significant points due to your age. However that's not to say it can't be done. You'll need to read the information in the link provided above in detail to understand Canada's immigration programs and see what it takes to qualify.

If you want to come to Canada on a temporary work permit, you need to first secure a full time job offer in Canada and then your employer needs to obtain an approved LMIA. Typically it is very difficult to find employers willing to go through the LMIA process.
Thanks really!!

Scryden

Jan 29, 2016
In addition to what Scylla already said, I have noticed that Canada (more than Europe) only lets people in who can really contribute something to the country and economy. Unlike Europe, where all borders are open and you can literally just walk in and ask for a residence permit, over here there are only immigration programs for educated professionals and young people (permanent residency) or you need to land a valid job offer supported by LMIA before you come to Canada (temporary work permits).

Because you are already fairly old, you form a risk in terms of healthcare. The reason the immigration system awards you more points when you are young is because young people most likely do not need any healthcare in the near future. You will also retire soon which means you will not work and contribute to the economy. And if you don't live here yet, you will need to bring your current pension money from your home country with you somehow since you will have none here.

So before you even think of proceeding with your immigration plans to Canada, ask yourself this question: "Why would Canada let me in and what can I contribute to the country that makes me a reasonable candidate?"
If you cannot answer that question for yourself, then Canada's immigration services certainly cannot either.
I don't want to sound rude, but these are my past experiences with immigrations and immigration lawyers who told me a lot about how the system works here.