+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Im about to apply for a Canada Visitor Visa.. opinion? denied or approved?

rogue2578

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is my situation. Im going to lodge my application in about a week or so. In your opinion what are my chances of being denied or approve of a Canadian tourist visa

My travel histories : 3 schengen visas (Europe) ,
Canadian Tourist ( expired already)
Valid US Multiple tourist visa.

My problem is, I am a Registered nurse here in the Philippines. Most Consular officer doesn't like that. Because of poor job prospect for Nurses here in my country. So I'm currently studying Master of Arts in Nursing in one of the reputable university in Manila to be a professor. To further my education in an profession that is just impossible to get hired in.

I have Bank deposits worth $4000 canadian for the trip.
My German-Filipino daughter will not be accompying me on my short trip.

Im also unemployed but I have bank statement / history ( 2 year bank history) to prove that I have money to support my trip. The money comes from my German boyfriend who is supporting me from the beginning.

Also if a Consular officer will search my families' travel records , ( My Father, Mother, 3 siblings has Valid US Visa) NO ONE OVER STAYED or dishonour the immigration rules and regulation of any country especially the USA ...

If you are a consular officer, what will be my chances of obtaining a CANADIAN TOURIST VISA?

Any opinions or help will be very much appreciated... Thank you

jtob

Feb 2, 2009
hi rogue,
i would say you have a good chance of being approved for a visa.

you should write that you're a student at present and send your recent student registration forms.
also attach all your old passports with us and schegen visas and travels.

i would suggest that you go to a travel agency and book flights and tours for canada and attach these as supporting papers. book a flight to the USA with only a few days side trip to vancouver or toronto.

go for it, you have everything to gain and only P3225 to lose.

rogue2578

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you very much for your comment. Take care God bless! ^_-

nabeez

Jun 26, 2008
Hi jtob,

I have a similar question but different situation:

My sister in law is pregnant and would like to give birth in Canada. I'm a permanent resident in Canada and have a good job here.

So her due date is in Nov, what is the best Visa type she should use to get accepted: Visit Visa, Student Visa (with registration in some ESL classes), Tourist?

I would really appreciate your answer.

Thanks,
Nabil