+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Illegal Immigrant worse story

Nov 7, 2016
As an illegal immigrant living in Canada, I do not have all my documents and papers filled out that made me become an illegal immigrant in Canada, someone else did it all and banished me here and sent me here. I do not have the ID as an illegal immigrant nor do I also have the proper identification in order to apply for a credit card in Canada now however that will finally start to change, and I am returning to work also, as writer/ authour, in music recording music artist vocalist, writing for online magazines and newspapers, actress (originally child actress), decorator, designer interior designer, singer- songwriter, and more. There is also no connections here and I am finally returning to the music industry and finally getting help. I also want to get a SIN number, medical insurance/coverage, apply for bank accounts and credit cards and debit cards and I don't have all the requirements needed and ids needed, and when I came here I found out I have OHIP and apparently ODSP that one ODSP I don't need, and I am finally getting closer, and as an illegal immigrant living here in Canada and came over as a permanent resident over in Norway, I did not want to leave and leave my family and children behind and partner. This case is the worst.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
TatianaWintherWaisanen said:
As an illegal immigrant living in Canada, I do not have all my documents and papers filled out that made me become an illegal immigrant in Canada, someone else did it all and banished me here and sent me here. I do not have the ID as an illegal immigrant nor do I also have the proper identification in order to apply for a credit card in Canada now however that will finally start to change, and I am returning to work also, as writer/ authour, in music recording music artist vocalist, writing for online magazines and newspapers, actress (originally child actress), decorator, designer interior designer, singer- songwriter, and more. There is also no connections here and I am finally returning to the music industry and finally getting help. I also want to get a SIN number, medical insurance/coverage, apply for bank accounts and credit cards and debit cards and I don't have all the requirements needed and ids needed, and when I came here I found out I have OHIP and apparently ODSP that one ODSP I don't need, and I am finally getting closer, and as an illegal immigrant living here in Canada and came over as a permanent resident over in Norway, I did not want to leave and leave my family and children behind and partner. This case is the worst.
It's not entirely clear what you are asking. It sounds like you are in Canada illegally at this time and want to correct your status.

What is your partner's status in Canada? Are you either married or common law?

Nov 7, 2016
Actually I want to completely change my status and instead return, since I never wanted to come here in the beginning, I didn't even know the undocumented everything and the requirements filled out that made me become an illegal immigrant here, someone else did it all and never really told me anything except at the very end and that was it. My partner isn't even here in Canada, I don't have any real blood relatives here also, my partner is in Norway with our children and still very very busy, and we are not married yet, that part is personal.I did not to leave my country and my family and I was a permanent resident living over in Norway. This situation is worse.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Are you eligible to return to Norway? Do you need your spouse to sponsor you? Can you go back to your home country? What is stopping you from buying a ticket and leaving?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Actually I want to completely change my status and instead return, since I never wanted to come here in the beginning, I didn't even know the undocumented everything and the requirements filled out that made me become an illegal immigrant here, someone else did it all and never really told me anything except at the very end and that was it. My partner isn't even here in Canada, I don't have any real blood relatives here also, my partner is in Norway with our children and still very very busy, and we are not married yet, that part is personal.I did not to leave my country and my family and I was a permanent resident living over in Norway. This situation is worse.
If you don't want to be in Canada, then you can just get on a plane and leave. No one is going to stop you from doing that.

COPRQuestion

Aug 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-16
Doc's Request.
10-06-16
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
12-08-16
VISA ISSUED...
29-08-16
LANDED..........
12-09-16
I am also slightly confused as to what you're asking. If you're an illegal immigrant I'm sure the authorities will be more than happy to assist you in leaving the country as they have no more desire for you to be in Canada than it seems you do. However, they may send you back to where you're originally from.

Have you actually approached any authority to let them know you're there illegally?

deadbird

Jan 9, 2016
@Tatiana: Do what's right for your family.

Naheulbeuck

Aug 14, 2015
getting help
In your situation, it seems you want to go back to Norway which is not your country of citizenship.

There is no issue with you leaving Canada, no matter your status, there is no procedure you need to do or worry you need to have regarding leaving this country.

What you want to ensure is that your status in the country you want to live in will still be appropriate by the time you go there.

I am not familiar with Norway's permanent residency status but since your family is living there, i would assume that there is some way for you to get some proper status in the country.

Start there, once you can legally go to Norway, then go ahead and nobody will stop you from leaving this country (reentry in Canada will be another issue but you don't seem to want to come back anyways).

Nov 7, 2016
I am not eligible to even return to Norway and my real family and children, I didn't even fill out the forms that made me eligible. We are partners and are currently not married, I can't go back , i can't even leave the country yet, all the illegal immigrant undocumented papers forms everything there I did not do.
Are you eligible to return to Norway? Do you need your spouse to sponsor you? Can you go back to your home country? What is stopping you from buying a ticket and leaving?
[/quote]

Nov 7, 2016
I don't have the requirements needed even in order to leave the country, I didn't do any of that, not the visas anything, and I am finally getting the help in more than one way, and I can't even approach any of the authorities since I don't have what is required, also illegally. I am really finnish born and I was liviing in Norway as a permanent resident before I was sent and banished here and didn't even know until the end.
COPRQuestion said:
I am also slightly confused as to what you're asking. If you're an illegal immigrant I'm sure the authorities will be more than happy to assist you in leaving the country as they have no more desire for you to be in Canada than it seems you do. However, they may send you back to where you're originally from.

Have you actually approached any authority to let them know you're there illegally?

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
I don't have the requirements needed even in order to leave the country, I didn't do any of that, not the visas anything, and I am finally getting the help in more than one way, and I can't even approach any of the authorities since I don't have what is required, also illegally. I am really finnish born and I was liviing in Norway as a permanent resident before I was sent and banished here and didn't even know until the end.
If you are Finnish, go and live there? You got a passport? Then you can hop on a plane and go to Finland..like the others said. I fail to see and understand the problem, sorry.

COPRQuestion

Aug 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-16
Doc's Request.
10-06-16
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
12-08-16
VISA ISSUED...
29-08-16
LANDED..........
12-09-16
Is there more to your background that you don't want to share? if you don't then that's OK.

How did you end up in Canada in the first place? More for my interest because it's the first time I've heard of a Finnish national end up as an illegal immigrant in Canada via Norway

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
I don't have the requirements needed even in order to leave the country, I didn't do any of that, not the visas anything, and I am finally getting the help in more than one way,
There are no exit requirements in Canada. So, even if you were here illegally, you are free to leave at any time. Having legal status is Canada is irrelevant at that stage.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Yes, you can still approach the authorities, but your best recourse now is possibly the Finnish consulate. If you can explain your entire situation to them in your own language, they may be willing to help you out.