Ilets

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
azazaz said:
but you said you loved me dear :eek: and we were going to get married :eek:
azazaz....you just got ditched and dumped by Bosbos!! Sorry....reality of Life!! ;D

Mitali

Qasimamel

Aug 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:
Hi Qasi,

How are you doing? I just popped in this thread and the only thing that came to my mind is - "No one is perfect; the journey towards perfection is achievement".

Just on the lighter note, GRAMMAR is spelled with an 'A' instead of an 'E' :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammar

Mitali
[size=10pt][size=10pt]This is true and I appreciate that
Only God is perfect
[/size][/size]

othmaneissa

Sep 2, 2011
mitali said:
Hi Qasi,

How are you doing? I just popped in this thread and the only thing that came to my mind is - "No one is perfect; the journey towards perfection is achievement".

Just on the lighter note, GRAMMAR is spelled with an 'A' instead of an 'E' :)

Mitali
He He He He ,Thank you, hero has made ​​him a laughing stock

google Translate for my:SearchesVideosEmailPhoneChat

Qasimamel

Aug 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
othmaneissa said:
He He He He ,Thank you, hero has made ​​him a laughing stock

google Translate for my:SearchesVideosEmailPhoneChat[size=10pt][/size] :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
Othman starts to use Google for translation

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
othmaneissa said:
Asslam alikum:
I am Othman Eissa from Sudan,I recieved littre from my visa ambassy they ask me to send results of ilets examenation with in 90 days but for me I am not bad in enjlish I can manage but not excellant may be very good .I tryed ilets examen many ,3 times and in total not exceed 3.5,3,3.5 and I need at least 7.5 I ask my consultent to help me he took from me 1,9950$ with out help is test of langwish important any other different way to avoide it.
thank you dear freinds.
Hi Othman,

Well you might start by spelling "IELTS" correctly :) But there is no way to avoid IELTS results if you are applying in the Federal Skilled Worker category. ALL principal applicants have to provide proof of language test results to back up their language claims.

Without trying to criticise, your post above is absolutely littered with spelling and grammatical errors and it reads as a very poor standard of English.

Immigration consultants will not help you improve your English - this is something you will need to do with study, hard work and determination. If you only have 90 days, and presumably some of that time has already passed, I think you may need to prepare yourself for the fact that your English is simply not of a good enough standard to emmigrate to Canada.

When does your 90 days expire? Is there a way to schedule another test before then? If you can, then I'd advise to schedule the test and work and study very hard on your English and see if you can improve your score. Otherwise it may be a case of spending the next year or so working really hard on your English and then re-applying once you can get the IELTS score to a satisfactory level.

Best of luck,
Wayne.