Visa Office......
chc isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2011
Interview........
not needed
where i registerd my ACCA for addmission in stouffville college?
in stouffville college or LSBF uk college ??
or
in my own country pakistan?
w8ng 4 rply 4rm all

Habil

Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I dont understand your post........

Could you kindly come clear on what you want?

shahch2002

Aug 7, 2011
Visa Office......
chc isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2011
Interview........
not needed
hi, im doing BBA in virtual online university 4rm pakistan & i have done I COM .........
i have done ILETS with 5.0 bands
listening=6
reading=4.5
writing=4.5
speaking=5.5

if im eligible for ACCA stouffville college so plz guide me. i checked college website and theirs no reqiurements related to ilets ............. just thy want matric or high school certificate & 21 age . suggest me a proper way plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
can i apply online ? is their any fraud occurs when i send amount online ??
and also + which document i have needed e.g bank statement, property letters, college letters, representater, police certrficates, and wat else bro plz tell me plz can i use any consalutant r not plz answer me plz

Habil

Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are very much elligble for admission to stoufvile college.
If there are no requirem ents for ielts then thats fine but send those papers too.

Most applications are done and the college/uni will open you an account with them where you can track your admission status online.No fraud bcos the a/c belongs to you and you alone has the pass word 4 the a/c.

Have you been officially admitted to the college or applying to the embassy?

shahch2002

Aug 7, 2011
Visa Office......
chc isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2011
Interview........
not needed
thnx man ,,,,,,, now wat should i do 1st for addmision and wat nXt ??? guide me bro u knw well 4rm me according to process

Habil

Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
start by applying online to the college.There is aprocedure and steps to be followed every bit of the way.
You can scan and send PDF DOCUMENTS of all your academic transcripts if your are not interested in couriering to them though they might give you conditional admission letter.

Wait for admission decision from them-2-3 weeks(Colleges are generally fast).Apply for all scholarships they are having you will likely get admission schorlaship and student handbook.

Then drop your application to the embassy attaching all the documents the college has sent over to you PLUS other documents

But first get admission and i will guide youall through the way.....

shahch2002

Aug 7, 2011
Visa Office......
chc isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2011
Interview........
not needed
okay bro thnx Inshallah i will get addmission in 2,3weeks........

aaksingh

Aug 10, 2011
hi bro i think u dont need ielts as stoufville college ask u n this college dont need advance fee so u can pay after obatining visa n acca all info u can check on accaglobal website...

NoorCanada

Mar 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi This is Fadi.... I posted my mail here as i found some co operative people here..Well my case is lil bit different i want to apply for Seneca college for Software Development Prog... and i want to transfer my credit there as Im a Computer Science and IT student here... Well i consulted with college but they told me to send documents ... Which kind of documents i have to send there? And how do i send those documents? By posting them or PDF form which a guy told above???
Which will be the cost effective i.e cheap way ? and also valid way? Please help me out.
Thanks