+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IF YOUR EMPLOYER DON'T PROVIDE DUTIES LETTER,HERE IS TIP.

fsw2174

May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER REC DATE 09-08-2013
File Transfer...
AOR REC 19-09-2013
Med's Request
02-12-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
02-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2014
I am putting details over here and those who are still going to file to cic and has same issue to get duties letter then they can go by this way.

http://labour.nic.in/content/innerpage/contact-us.php

Call MINISTRY OF LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT under state labor and employment Just tell them situation. And then talk your hr what you have conversation with ministry.

KINDLY REMEMBER , AS PER MY KNOWLEDGE NO COMPANY IN THIS WORLD HAS POWER FOR NOT TO PROVIDE DETAILED DUTIES LETTER. I HAD VERY LIGHT CONVERSATION ABOUT MINISTRY OF LABOUR VS COMPANY POLICY! AND HR RELEASE DUTIES LETTER IN 2 days!!!

AND BELIEVE ME I WAS ABLE TO GET DUTIES LETTER FROM US BASED AND INDIAN IT COMPANY WHICH IS UNDER TOP 10 company. So moral is you have TOTAL RIGHTS TO DEMAND AND COMPANY IS RESPONSIBLE TO PROVIDE YOU DUTIES LETEER.

Also, CIC WANT YO KNOW YOUR EXPRIENCE FALL UNDER A,O,B OCCUPATION OR NOT THAT FROM DUTIES LETTER. IF IT IS NOT THERE THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GIVE YOU POINTS, THAT MIGHT BE ISSUE HERE. IF YOU HAD SELF DECLARATION THEN IT MAY HELP. ANYAY DEAR NEXT TIME. IT'S NOT END.

HOPE THIS HELP.
THANKS

Andy007

Oct 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why u quoted Raij in this, did he ask u to make another forum and quote what he shared about his file there? :mad:

Andy007

Oct 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just because i wrote this here this person went so much out of the way that the idea i had in my mind that people with numerous post have some class shattered badly :eek:

what he wrote to me

"aur sun puchh lena teri maa se,mera lund chusa hay usne,aur kuchh jan na hay,to bol batata hu tuje,hahah, tu to harami hay ,nazayaz engineer,sale bhukhkhad ,randi ki peidaesh,
one day this was happened, teri ma mujse,chalo na aaj khuch diffrent karte hay,mene kaha kya,gand maro na meri,mein bola thik hay,teri ma yaha nich dalo,aaahhh uumnn are tumhara lund bahut bada hay,mein keisa lag raha hay,achha lag raha hay,aur dalo aaahh uummnn,maza aya,chalo ab tumhara lund mere muh me dalo,le sali andy ki maa urf randi"

i wonder how people can stoop so low in their life

Andy007

Oct 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aaja mera lund chus le to tere me thodi budhdhi ajaye,aur bata kya kar rahi hay teri ma,usko bhi bol mera lund taeyar hay uske muh me jane k liye,hahahah

again this message from FSW2174(http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/profiles/fsw2174-u463473.html) , I am sick of this man, he needs medical treatment,.
ON serious note this person is dangerous to society
please is there any way i can report abuse this person or block this person?
i am tired of him