+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

if your category is Family and your file is transfered to Accra

mercyofGod

Mar 14, 2015
Category........
If your category is FAM and you are about to apply or your file is transfered to AVO the below thread is the best to track AVO progress and to be current with the activities going on with the VO, good luck
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/thread-for-acrra-ghana-applicants-t64640.4035.html

Naponga

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 10 2015
AOR Received.
June 8 2015
File Transfer...
June 1 2015.....JUNE 18 2015 ...STARTED PROCESSING....OCT/15....*IN PROCESS*
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
10-7-2014
Interview........
***WAIVED***.
Passport Req..
05-11-2015 PASSPORT SENT 18-11-15
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2015
LANDED..........
02-12-2015
mercyofGod said:
If your category is FAM and you are about to apply or your file is transfered to AVO the below thread is the best to track AVO progress and to be current with the activities going on with the VO, good luck
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/thread-for-acrra-ghana-applicants-t64640.4035.html
I Am in the waiting game now.

Destinyba

Sep 28, 2015
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2015
AOR Received.
19-06-2015
File Transfer...
Went in process Oct 9th 2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
Interview........
None will be requested additional info requested Feb 1st
Passport Req..
25-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2016
LANDED..........
He is on the way
Hi folks I am new to this forum, but I have been reading responses for months. Napon' we have the exact same timelines and I never thought this process would be so painful, but I trust in God. How do I obtain a tracking number is definitely not the same as the identification given by cic. I hope I can offer some advise and support to my brothers and sisters. I am patiently awaiting a response from Accra. Canada is so quick. Yes I have sent letters to the high commissioner and Accra immigration. I received a generic response back that they send to everyone about my file being in Que, but nothing from the high commissioner. The system is flawed, but I am not about their system but God's system.

Naponga

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 10 2015
AOR Received.
June 8 2015
File Transfer...
June 1 2015.....JUNE 18 2015 ...STARTED PROCESSING....OCT/15....*IN PROCESS*
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
10-7-2014
Interview........
***WAIVED***.
Passport Req..
05-11-2015 PASSPORT SENT 18-11-15
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2015
LANDED..........
02-12-2015
Destinyba said:
Hi folks I am new to this forum, but I have been reading responses for months. Napon' we have the exact same timelines and I never thought this process would be so painful, but I trust in God. How do I obtain a tracking number is definitely not the same as the identification given by cic. I hope I can offer some advise and support to my brothers and sisters. I am patiently awaiting a response from Accra. Canada is so quick. Yes I have sent letters to the high commissioner and Accra immigration. I received a generic response back that they send to everyone about my file being in Que, but nothing from the high commissioner. The system is flawed, but I am not about their system but God's system.
Hey! what's your timeline? seeing that your new on this thread, you will need to post at least 10 or more posting in order to share your time line. The waiting game is brutal! I got the same response when I sent AVO an email as well. I haven't tried the high commissioners office but I will greatly assume its probably worse than AVO. Oh, I just read what you wrote! we have the exact timeline! Ok, cool. I saw a bit of an activity on my husband's ECAS. I saw that they added his son as an applicant and I was beyond excited! I felt like an agent is working on his file. We are hoping for the best. I also applied for GCSM(not too sure what they call it) notes lol. I am yet to get them.

adejumo

Feb 19, 2014
DNA TEST IN GHANA

I received an email from Ghana CIC today that my son needs to do DNA TEST. He lives in Nigeria is there anyone with experience where to do DNA test in Nigeria. How long does the whole process takes? Any collection test in Nigeria. I will appreciate any detailed answer.

slimshady

May 21, 2014
Hello everyone,
I am new in this forum. Please, my application was received on Nov. 17, 2014. and was transfered to Accra, Ghana on Feb.5 2015. Does anyone know how i can monitor or track the development of my File?