+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

If you were to choose between Kitchener, Ont and Dartmouth, NS. Which city would you like to lived i

itsmeParis

Apr 11, 2018
We are actually planning of applying to migrate in Canada however, before we move further, we would like to know first which is the best between the two cities? and, why? As based on my understanding as an applicant we have to identify on the application in which city we first preferred to moved in? Right? Hope someone can answer my query. But, if there are any other options. Hope you can entail the reason and why you've chosen that particular place and why is it much better between the 2 cities mentioned.

Each response is highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
We are actually planning of applying to migrate in Canada however, before we move further, we would like to know first which is the best between the two cities? and, why? As based on my understanding as an applicant we have to identify on the application in which city we first preferred to moved in? Right? Hope someone can answer my query. But, if there are any other options. Hope you can entail the reason and why you've chosen that particular place and why is it much better between the 2 cities mentioned.

Each response is highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
It's really impossible to answer your question without knowing your full profile. It depends on may things including the kind of lifestyle you want, your profession, etc. One is not better than the other.

No - you don't have to identify which city you want to live in before you apply to immigrate. You can pick once you are in Canada.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
NS is probably nicer to look at as well. Don't know about Dartmouth specifically.

I actually live in Kitchener but right out on the edge, so I get the benefits of the city and the countryside. It's a technology and academic hub, so if that's important to you, it might be a good choice. It's 4 times the population of Dartmouth, so bigger and busier.

NetMecca

Dec 12, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
14-07-2009
There are most definitely better places in Halifax to live that Dartmouth. If NS is your destination, don't settle on a suburb until you have actually seen the city.

Good luck

itsmeParis

Apr 11, 2018
Thank you all for the time to reply. I truly appreciate it. Still doing further research. Thank you again.