+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

If you have TRV in Past

Dan321

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Hi everyone,
I’m new here. Did anyone experience getting new trv if they’ve visit visa before in last 5 yrs.
Is it easy to get?
Or you’ve to submitted lot of documents to satisfy VO
Please share your experience
Thanks

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Hi everyone,
I’m new here. Did anyone experience getting new trv if they’ve visit visa before in last 5 yrs.
Is it easy to get?
A TRV is obviously NOT EASY to get, you can base it on the refusals you see from this forum.
You need to satisfy the VO that have a valid purpose to visit Canada, strong ties (job, home, assets, family... that will take you back to your home country) and you financial capability to be granted a visa.
Or you’ve to submitted lot of documents to satisfy VO
Unlike getting a U.S. visa, there is no interview in getting a TRV. The VO will rely on the documents an applicant submits. They encourage applicants to submit as much documents as they can. For online application, all documents per category (Travel History, Proof of Fund, etc..) will be displayed so an applicant will have an idea what can be attached.
Please share your experience
Thanks
If you want to check other people's experiences, you can browse the topic on this forum one by one.

Dan321

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Proof of funds
CAN+ If you have travelled to Canada in the last ten (10) years or currently hold a valid United States nonimmigrant visa and can provide proof (entry stamps in passport, proof of the valid visa), no proof of financial support is needed.
For all others, provide proof of financial support to cover the expenses for the duration of your visit:
 Copies of bank statements or bank book covering the past three months.
 Any additional relevant documentation (employment letter, pay slips, proof of pension, business registration, investments, etc.)

I found this On cic website into visa instruction for Pakistani
No proof of funds needed if you previously hold Canadian visit Visa with entry stamps

is anybody experienced with that?
I would like to apply again for visit visa
It will be tough for me even I previously hold Canada visit visa
I’m just thinking maybe I just need to send only application for visa
Or do I’ve to show strong ties
Financial
Thanks