+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

If you dont have medical insurance for first 3 months in Ontario ,please contact

art2012

Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
affectee2004 said:
well art2012 have u get crediental s evaluated as they say to get job .is it true?have u got any interview ?is end of dec good to land ?are we should come in first week of march coz i am planning for exams in march i have to start studying and adjusting in new place ,finding home setteling takes time so i am afraid i ll waste my time in marchand i take too much tension for exams .many years of my life have been wasted by slow processing of my case .
(but than i think all is well that ends well) but than i think of prepaing for my exams in my home country where i am enjoying all facilities comfort and the open weather not like canada .. ive kidz but i think kidz adjust to new enviorment more quickly...... adaptability.worried also that we can give them this lifestyle that they are enjoying here but its a dream so... we are so confused end of december or march cant decide .you can see from reading these lines how i confused i am now . :)

Hi again,

Decision between mth dec n mar to land depends on several factors,my suggestion would b dec if i had to say in one line
but then it all depends on ur priorities.i may be wrong under ur given circumstances.

Regarding adaptability, anyone needs time not just mths,it will take total of 3 yrs according to long time immigrants.i guess u cant relate exams to adaptability,it all depends on your personality.

I didnt get my credentials evaluated so far,i will do when im ready for exams or when it is required.u kw very well we cant work as doctors without exams n residency and for odd jobs u dont need credential evaluation.

Have u registered for exams,i guess u r studying for exams.

U r the best example to say that pre2008 applicants r getting visa.i appreciate ur patience n perseverance.

Good luck.

Rgds,
Art.

affectee2004

Star Member
May 6, 2012
art2012 , wow r u a doc?well i am general p here . but i am trying to study but hasnt started yet .well i ve not submitted fees yet but if i ll able to study than i will . if you are a doc u know how tough to find residency even after clearing exams ,but i ve aim now its GODS WILL. the exams are very diff but you should try as if you get in the system than you really can enjoy there.have you tried ? . why u voted for dec can you tell me plz ?any specific reason or advantage of reaching in december .

affectee2004

Star Member
May 6, 2012
THANKYOU ART for appreciating my patience but i am a very impatient person but in front of cic i didn,t have any choice ;D. goodluck .

art2012

Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
affectee2004 said:
art2012 , wow r u a doc?well i am general p here . but i am trying to study but hasnt started yet .well i ve not submitted fees yet but if i ll able to study than i will . if you are a doc u know how tough to find residency even after clearingas exams ,but i ve aim now its GODS WILL. the exams are very diff but you should try as if you get in the system than you really can enjoy there.have you tried ? . why u voted for dec can you tell me plz ?any specific reason or advantage of reaching in december .

Hi affectee 2004,

Presently im trying to understand medical system,country and im not 100% decided abt country, for me my profession is imp than country at this point of time,future im not sure it depends on several things.i dont want to study randomly and get fooled in the end,exuberant exam fees, my time will b investments from my side and i dont want to let it go waste,thats my personality.i will see what will b right decision ,i guess i need little more time in deciding things.what i knew abt canada is different from what i see here.i did max reasearch before coming and i learned several new things here.

Dec - sooner u come the better unless u have certain bindings back home or unless u want to make little more savings n come,thats my view..

Rgds,
Art.

affectee2004

Star Member
May 6, 2012
dear art2012,
sooner the better u said but after the job scenerio you told abt i am really confused ???they said unemployment rate is only 7percent according to websites .well we ve time till we get back our ppt with visa . searching abt renting apartments fares are sky high and the condition of apartments are worthless compared to rents . i like condos but they are tooooo expensive . thanks a lot for ure time .have you rented apartment or?what is better .and affordable ? i just want clean place with own laundry later we will buy home if get good job .god knows .what he has planned for us .just hoping good
just tell me one thing for small kidz december month is fine in regard to cold and they have to attend the school ? have you got kidz? do you like canada by now?how much time you have spended there? what have you decided for job ?anything we can do from our home country to get a job ?i mean applying on net for diff jobs ,sorry asking so many qs .u can answer whenever you have time .goodluck

respectall

Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 09, 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009/ Submitted Apr 09, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 2010
Med's Request
Jul 22, 2012
Med's Done....
Jul 30, 2012
Passport Req..
Step-1 Nov 20, 2012/ Step-2: Jan 7, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 26, 2013

art2012

Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
affectee2004 said:
dear art2012,
sooner the better u said but after the job scenerio you told abt i am really confused ???they said unemployment rate is only 7percent according to websites .well we ve time till we get back our ppt with visa . searching abt renting apartments fares are sky high and the condition of apartments are worthless compared to rents . i like condos but they are tooooo expensive . thanks a lot for ure time .have you rented apartment or?what is better .and affordable ? i just want clean place with own laundry later we will buy home if get good job .god knows .what he has planned for us .just hoping good
just tell me one thing for small kidz december month is fine in regard to cold and they have to attend the school ? have you got kidz? do you like canada by now?how much time you have spended there? what have you decided for job ?anything we can do from our home country to get a job ?i mean applying on net for diff jobs ,sorry asking so many qs .u can answer whenever you have time .goodluck
Hi dear affectee2004,

I would suggest u to opt for condo if u r obsessed with cleanliness like us,apartments hv commmon laundromat n condos r bit expensive than apartments.dec is better than mar weather wise in toronto,we had first snow 2 days back, 2nd one hrs back lasting few mins n visibility is all clear in no time .reg job its highly stressful n we r mentally prepared for 1 yr without job after caution from several recent immigrants( less than 4 yrs),which looks like fact.b prepared to face cheaters n move cautiously while hunting for jobs.i heard several bitter stories,some of employers dont pay after a mth of work.we r here for just above 3 mths n im still perplexed abt decision.u can try for jobs from home country,no harm in trying.

Rgds,
Art.

affectee2004

Star Member
May 6, 2012
dear art2012,
thanks .its informative and shocking .ive never heard abt this that u dont get pay after doing work.i thought it happens in our country .than what one should do ?contract , job letter what can make you safe . cant one sue those people . here i was worried for getting a job and you have made me tense that this can happen too,Godforbids .this mean one should go for good company .yes i am obseesive abt cleanliness .sometimes i do think i ve OCD :D.
i ve read ure post abt homeless people .really scary.other face of canada ? goodluck

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
affectee2004 said:
dear art2012,
thanks .its informative and shocking .ive never heard abt this that u dont get pay after doing work.i thought it happens in our country .than what one should do ?contract , job letter what can make you safe . cant one sue those people . here i was worried for getting a job and you have made me tense that this can happen too,Godforbids .this mean one should go for good company .yes i am obseesive abt cleanliness .sometimes i do think i ve OCD :D.
i ve read ure post abt homeless people .really scary.other face of canada ?
goodluck
NO Sir ,its not happening here unless you have involved yourself in the illegal activity.I mean if you go to get a job with no records and get paid cash, you will face many problems .Its not the company or Canadian Govt, its you who got involved in an illegal activity just to save tax.
If it is not the case then as an employee you have many rights and you will get what you are entitled to.
Below are links very helpful for labor dispute.You will not be disappointed(Its the beauty of Canada)
http://www.hrsdc.gc.ca/eng/labour/employment_standards/publications/complaint.shtml
http://www.labour.gov.on.ca/english/feedback/index.php#esic

art2012

Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
affectee2004 said:
dear art2012,
i ve read ure post abt homeless people .really scary.other face of canada ? goodluck

Obsolutely affectee2004,we hv only seen one face of canada from our country but canada has other face like any other country.we see west as best while west see us as worst,both are wrong every country has its beautiful n ugly
sides.many recently migrated people r living here under frustration n they feel fearful to express,they think people will look at them as incapable.once they gain trust,they reveal their stories.eg one person worked in petrol station,work was multitask one, collecting fuel money,buying cigareetes n other stuff for fuel customers, watching screen to monitor payments and. ....and cleaning toilets....this guy worked for 1 mth n end of mth was chucked out without payment,hw inhuman? .2nd incident - this guy was employed in a company n after one mth chucked out without payment giving lame excuses.these people did kw their rights but became weak bec of need (not greedy to evade tax) .this is happenning mostly with innocents n newcomers who r vulnerable.

Even long time residents i dont kw to wht extent they r having rights.eg from my network a chinese guy who landed in peritonitis bec of missed appendicitis for 4 consecutive days by a doctor n resulted in rupture,u r doc u can understand well.this guy had extensive surgery n i followed up with this case from time to time bec its my field.u kw even draining tube was wrongly placed,appeared from history n they attempted syringe suction on 2nd day post op.canadian medical system is entirely diff,u will understand after coming.

Our countries i mean third world countries hv high physical crimes but here corporate crimes r high,infact extremely high even canadians r suffering with this.

My suggestion to u n to everyone is to get bolder,dont live in fantasy world ,kw rights,dont work unless sign contract.dont give SIN numbers to employers unless u sign contract.dont give SIN numbers to anyone except at govt offices,financial institutions like banks and employers.always keep home country or other country as option rather than going into depression,frustration n family disturbance.

Even we narrowly escaped from pitfall.

My intension was not to get u tensed but to bring facts which r not spoken.
Good is always wecomed n its pleasant to kw but bitter facts one sd b aware of and cautious.

Good luck,
Rgds,
Art.

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
art2012 said:
one person worked in petrol station,work was multitask one, collecting fuel money,buying cigareetes n other stuff for fuel customers, watching screen to monitor payments and. ....and cleaning toilets....this guy worked for 1 mth n end of mth was chucked out without payment,hw inhuman? .2nd incident - this guy was employed in a company n after one mth chucked out without payment giving lame excuses.these people did kw their rights but became weak bec of need (not greedy to evade tax) .this is happenning mostly with innocents n newcomers who r vulnerable.

Even long time residents i dont kw to wht extent they r having rights.eg from my network a chinese guy who landed in peritonitis bec of missed appendicitis for 4 consecutive days by a doctor n resulted in rupture,u r doc u can understand well.this guy had extensive surgery n i followed up with this case from time to time bec its my field.u kw even draining tube was wrongly placed,appeared from history n they attempted syringe suction on 2nd day post op.canadian medical system is entirely diff,u will understand after coming.

Our countries i mean third world countries hv high physical crimes but here corporate crimes r high,infact extremely high even canadians r suffering with this.

My suggestion to u n to everyone is to get bolder,dont live in fantasy world ,kw rights,dont work unless sign contract.dont give SIN numbers to employers unless u sign contract.dont give SIN numbers to anyone except at govt offices,financial institutions like banks and employers.always keep home country or other country as option rather than going into depression,frustration n family disturbance.

Even we narrowly escaped from pitfall.

My intension was not to get u tensed but to bring facts which r not spoken.
Good is always wecomed n its pleasant to kw but bitter facts one sd b aware of and cautious.

Good luck,
Rgds,
Art.
Unbelievable. Where are these person? Are they illiterate? Dont they know the rights of employee and human in Canada?
And I cant believe your story of a patient of appendicitis as this is a medical emergency and many cases require urgent removal of the inflamed appendix.No doctor can ignore it ,not even in third world countries.

art2012

Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Obsolutely! Even i cdnt believe myself.this patient is a chinese real estate agent n he has credit of real estate agent of the year(during one yr).he is a quite successful person ,settled long back n he landed in such a trouble with helpless state.u kw in this case doctor here dignosed him as having acidity n sent him home,then went to doc again next day again some medication n sent home,went on till 4 th day, finally diagnosed with peritonitis which developed after rupture of appendix.this case happened in oct/ nov 2012 .very true no doctor can miss this in third world but unfortunayely missed here in high technology world.i really wish im giving wrong information,i really wish its well written unrealistic story.realities r always bitter n hard to accept.

The guy i mentioned reg job is from TN india,he is an accountant n we met him in one of the govt service centres.this guy told us his pathetic story,he came 1 yr back n still hanging in air.he was in dire need of job n hurried to work.he even told second exploitation at office,where he was chucked out again without pay.astonishingly here this tamil guy worked in tamilian company n was cheated by own people.this person's wife was hired in one grocery store n even there that lady was removed without pay.these kind of stories r many in toronto,we met one delhi lady, mother of two teenage kids,looks like from well bred family n is ex- principal of school who literally cried in front of new people of different nationalities.this lady was not getting any job n was distraught n depressive.thankfully we cd give her some direction.fortunately or unfortunately we met several people in pain.fortunate that we opened eyes n unfortunate that people r in pain.

One can take horse to river bank but cant make it drink - i believe in this.

affectee2004

Star Member
May 6, 2012
dear art2012
its really an eye opener and very sad :(
they would ve experinced awful behaviour but mr kanemen is right that why didnt they went to any where to get help i think all img should know these facts so if they do get a job they should get proper contract otherwise dont opt for job . we all came with our savind to have better secured future . here i am enjoying a luxary life and status which i cant enjoy in canada but due to law and order situation we are coming to canada . yes one should have kept options open for coming back .you are ver right that people get under pressure that what others will say that they could nt settle they are not capable enough .endurance .
i was very excited when i got my medical but as time is coming near . tensed and worried abt settling .but we have strong ties from back home so i can always come back i ve got everything here .only one thing what people will say but right now i dont care about these things as i ve many other things to worry about in my list ::)
but about diagnosing appendicitis its criminal why he hasnt reported it .but what he had endured nothing can replace it .well than why they dont let us practice why filtering us through deadly series of exams . we are much better than those already in practice :D
thinking how that doctor has cleared his exams and came in practice . i think we should meet that doc in person. i am always afraid of negligence in practice and always pray that Allah protect me from doing this .and patints get better . :)
enjoy

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Hi Kanamen,

How are you men...Catching you after long time.

Just need to know about the non payment of Salary. How can a person be protected from such type of activities.

Want to understand the Labour law and its requirements.

Regards
Cool

Kanamen said:
NO Sir ,its not happening here unless you have involved yourself in the illegal activity.I mean if you go to get a job with no records and get paid cash, you will face many problems .Its not the company or Canadian Govt, its you who got involved in an illegal activity just to save tax.
If it is not the case then as an employee you have many rights and you will get what you are entitled to.
Below are links very helpful for labor dispute.You will not be disappointed(Its the beauty of Canada)
http://www.hrsdc.gc.ca/eng/labour/employment_standards/publications/complaint.shtml
http://www.labour.gov.on.ca/english/feedback/index.php#esic

art2012

Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
affectee2004 said:
dear art2012
its really an eye opener and very sad :(
they would ve experinced awful behaviour but mr kanemen is right that why didnt they went to any where to get help i think all img should know these facts so if they do get a job they should get proper contract otherwise dont opt for job . we all came with our savind to have better secured future . here i am enjoying a luxary life and status which i cant enjoy in canada but due to law and order situation we are coming to canada . yes one should have kept options open for coming back .you are ver right that people get under pressure that what others will say that they could nt settle they are not capable enough .endurance .
i was very excited when i got my medical but as time is coming near . tensed and worried abt settling .but we have strong ties from back home so i can always come back i ve got everything here .only one thing what people will say but right now i dont care about these things as i ve many other things to worry about in my list ::)
but about diagnosing appendicitis its criminal why he hasnt reported it .but what he had endured nothing can replace it .well than why they dont let us practice why filtering us through deadly series of exams . we are much better than those already in practice :D
thinking how that doctor has cleared his exams and came in practice . i think we should meet that doc in person. i am always afraid of negligence in practice and always pray that Allah protect me from doing this .and patints get better . :)
enjoy
Dear affectee2004,

Undoubtedly the guys in desperate need for job hurried n overlooked safety measures n fallen pray to trapping words of employers while it becomes obvious that there r employers who r exploiting new comers.

Reg appendicitis case i agree with every word of urs n even i discussed ur point with him long back.

Wish u safe landing n happy time in canada.