+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

If someone else pays for my online application, is the record maintained?

belleshoe

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Hi,

I know that we can pay online for the application fee and also that someone else can pay it for me. But I want to know if the immigration officer would somehow know that someone else paid it for me or something of the sort.

How does the officer know that the application fee has been paid ? Like would they be having a paid column or would they have all the card holders information of-course except the card number.

Can anyone please throw light on this ? I would definitely be returning back to this family member who pays for me.

Thanks for your time.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Others can comment as well but do not personally think makes any difference who pays any immigration visa or permit fees as the immigration officers are more interested in overall financial position for settlement or study fees which would be a different matter with a third party and not a few hundred dollars for the fees. Even in this day not everyone has a debit or credit card so would not necessarily be unusual for a friend to pay.

Reactions: belleshoe

belleshoe

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Others can comment as well but do not personally think makes any difference who pays any immigration visa or permit fees as the immigration officers are more interested in overall financial position for settlement or study fees which would be a different matter with a third party and not a few hundred dollars for the fees. Even in this day not everyone has a debit or credit card so would not necessarily be unusual for a friend to pay.
Thanks alot for the reply .