+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

if profile is modified..

aman3159

Mar 16, 2014
Re: if profile is modified..i am in big problem

Hello experts,

I am in big big problem . BY mistake i have updated my profile and signed again electronically.

After that in my cic account i ave recvd and email that now i am not elgible to apply for exp entry.
I visited my profile i am shocked to see my profile has been reset now information is present and i am not elegible anymore.

BUt as per the previous email on 22nd jan i have in my account it clearly stated that m in ee pool and my profile is activated with 373 score.

Pls help me to reterive my profile again

JohnnyCanuck

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
Re: if profile is modified..i am in big problem

aman3159 said:
Hello experts,

I am in big big problem . BY mistake i have updated my profile and signed again electronically.

After that in my cic account i ave recvd and email that now i am not elgible to apply for exp entry.
I visited my profile i am shocked to see my profile has been reset now information is present and i am not elegible anymore.

BUt as per the previous email on 22nd jan i have in my account it clearly stated that m in ee pool and my profile is activated with 373 score.

Pls help me to reterive my profile again
see my reply here bro

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/big-problem-in-ee-pool-resubmission-after-updates-urgent-help-required-t267210.0.html :)