+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

If one accept one Provincial Nominee(PNP), Could he/she stay other province during EE application

BryanZ

Oct 15, 2022
If i got and accept one provincial nominee(within 30 days), and apply for the EE in 60 days, could I still live in another province?

Such as accepting Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee, and staying in Ontario, after supplying the EE profile.

Does there have a limit time(expiration period) I have to move to the province which I had accepted?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
If i got and accept one provincial nominee(within 30 days), and apply for the EE in 60 days, could I still live in another province?

Such as accepting Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee, and staying in Ontario, after supplying the EE profile.

Does there have a limit time(expiration period) I have to move to the province which I had accepted?
There's no black and white answer to this question.

At some point you may need to prove that you have either already relocated to the province that has nominated you or that you have concrete plans to do that (i.e. job offer, property rented, etc.).

BryanZ

Oct 15, 2022
There's no black and white answer to this question.

At some point you may need to prove that you have either already relocated to the province that has nominated you or that you have concrete plans to do that (i.e. job offer, property rented, etc.).
Do you know what it means of 30 days to accept and 60 days limited to apply for PR?
I mean if one accepts the PNP, the PNP paper would not be expired right? and one has no more than 60 days to make a EE profile?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

Many people run into issues because Provinces don’t believe you plan on permanently relocating to the nominating province. If you want to ensure approval you should be planning on moving to the province and working for an employer in that province sometime during the application process.

Reactions: BryanZ

BryanZ

Oct 15, 2022
Many people run into issues because Provinces don’t believe you plan on permanently relocating to the nominating province. If you want to ensure approval you should be planning on moving to the province and working for an employer in that province sometime during the application process.
Thanks, a lot!

So that seems impossible to get PNP from one province when is the person living in the other one?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks, a lot!

So that seems impossible to get PNP from one province when is the person living in the other one?
Very unlikely. What would prevent you from not moving to Saskatchewan and remaining in Ontario once you got virtual landing? The point of PNP is to attract talent to your province. If a person is living in Ontario and hasn’t resettled in Saskatchewan before getting PR what are the chances that they will do so after getting PR?

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay