+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

If Im working in Quebec with a 2 years work permit can my employer aply for VJO? Or only apply if you have a permanent job offer?

albertalbert

Jun 26, 2022
Allo!

I have a question. If Im working in Quebec with a 2 years work permit can my employer aply for VJO? Or its just for permanent job offers?

I need the VJO in order to make the arrima process.

Thank you in advance!

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
Allo!

I have a question. If Im working in Quebec with a 2 years work permit can my employer aply for VJO? Or its just for permanent job offers?

I need the VJO in order to make the arrima process.

Thank you in advance!
Yes just ask employer to fill VJO Application and send it my mail. Usually it takes about 1-2 month to get response. Not sure why Quebec loves to add extra document, bureaucratical! Its the same thing as LMIA technically.

albertalbert

Jun 26, 2022
Yes just ask employer to fill VJO Application and send it my mail. Usually it takes about 1-2 month to get response. Not sure why Quebec loves to add extra document, bureaucratical! Its the same thing as LMIA technically.
Allo! Thanks! There is information about the only who can apply for VJO are people who have permanent job offer. I have a 2 years job offer only.

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
Allo! Thanks! There is information about the only who can apply for VJO are people who have permanent job offer. I have a 2 years job offer only.
I had it too,. I've arrived and applied to VJO while working on the same employer. its a separate

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
So your work permit was temporary while you applied for VJO? Did you have a 1, 2 years work permit in the moment your employer did the VJO process?
Yes i was working to the same employer and yes i had temporary work permit for 2 years.

Reactions: albertalbert

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
It is not a new work permit, it is just a paper that requires MIFI in order to give you extra points in Arrima.

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
Thank you I know VJO is another document, wooo so how many years ago did you do that VJO?
I arrived to canada October 2020 on lmia closed work permit and applied to VJO on march-april of 2021, and in couple month they approved it and I've applied to QSWP program in Arrima, and in 10 days I received an invitation to CSQ. By they way I'm still on my initial closed work permit. It is valid till october 2022, recently applied to another LMIA and closed work permit since i'm changing employer who is out of quebec, but agreed to work remotely. If employer was from quebec i would avoid LMIA due to CSQ.

albertalbert

Jun 26, 2022
I arrived to canada October 2020 on lmia closed work permit and applied to VJO on march-april of 2021, and in couple month they approved it and I've applied to QSWP program in Arrima, and in 10 days I received an invitation to CSQ. By they way I'm still on my initial closed work permit. It is valid till october 2022, recently applied to another LMIA and closed work permit since i'm changing employer who is out of quebec, but agreed to work remotely. If employer was from quebec i would avoid LMIA due to CSQ.
Woooooo so inspirational! My case is this I have a close work permit for two years starting on august 1st 2022 I plan to ask my employer for the VJO once I start working there.

Wish me luck! I wanna do the arrima process for the CSQ

Reactions: Sanjar718

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
Woooooo so inspirational! My case is this I have a close work permit for two years starting on august 1st 2022 I plan to ask my employer for the VJO once I start working there.

Best of luck! :)

abi_abi

Apr 15, 2022

Hi, albertalbert, I have the same case, planning to start work from the end OCT, 2022 on a Closed Work Permit. My question is can employers, apply also before the candidate landing . If not, do they need to attach the Salary slips of the candidates.? Pls advise if possible.