+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

if im Permanent resident then how i sponsor my family

Rizwanyounes

Oct 2, 2009
hi i have one question
that if im pr holder of canada and then i wish to sponsor to my family (spouse+1baby)then how long this process will take and is this easy to sponsor or they need again a long process (help me plz)

thanks

irfan_meman

Aug 31, 2009
They can come with you.. They don't require more time. at the time of sending full document or at the time of medical, you declare that your family is also coming with you, they can join you......They don't require additional time....

If you go to canada without your family or you are in canada without your family. You can call your family later but this special case may require additional 6 months time....

Better You leave india with all your family member. Your family member include your spouse and dependence children but not your parents...

You can call your parents from canada, this process require 1 or 2 years.....

Good Luck

manzoorhussain

Mar 7, 2009
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
12-12-2009
AOR Received.
12-03-2010
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
HI
Rizwan.

Rizwanyounes said:
hi i have one question
that if im pr holder of canada and then i wish to sponsor to my family (spouse+1baby)then how long this process will take and is this easy to sponsor or they need again a long process (help me plz)

thanks
This would be the right forum for asking question regrding family sponsorships

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/family-class-sponsorship-b5.0/

MH

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you didn't yet apply as a skilled worker, you can include them in your application and then they can come with you.

If you already applied when you were single but got married and had the baby since then and your application is still in progress, you need to update immigration about your change of status before you land as a PR and then they can come with you.

If you applied as married with baby but listed your wife and baby as not-accompanying since you plan to go alone and sponsor them later, when you are ready to sponsor them, it will take 6-12 months depending on your home country.

manzoorhussain

Mar 7, 2009
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
12-12-2009
AOR Received.
12-03-2010
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Leon you are the great. We really proud of you.

MH