+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

If Iam not claiming the points of my spouse and she lost her second year mark sheet.

sonal1981

Nov 15, 2017
Hi friends,

Need your guidance!

As Iam waiting for the ITA (Invitation to apply) and I already start my procedure to collect the required documents.So my question is to you is:

If Iam not claiming any points of my spouse education but I mentioned all the details of her education in my EE profile and she lost her second year mark sheet. So what should I do in this case?

I saw documents checklist they required scan copy of all the mark sheet and degrees of my spouse.

Thanks

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi friends,

Need your guidance!

As Iam waiting for the ITA (Invitation to apply) and I already start my procedure to collect the required documents.So my question is to you is:

If Iam not claiming any points of my spouse education but I mentioned all the details of her education in my EE profile and she lost her second year mark sheet. So what should I do in this case?

I saw documents checklist they required scan copy of all the mark sheet and degrees of my spouse.

Thanks
Can you update the profile and remove her education details from your profile? Once you receive the ITA mention her education detail in the person history section and you will not be required to provide any ECA or any other document.

Reactions: sonal1981

sonal1981

Nov 15, 2017
Can you update the profile and remove her education details from your profile? Once you receive the ITA mention her education detail in the person history section and you will not be required to provide any ECA or any other document.
Thank you so much.............I did the same as you told me but I am afraid...Is this changes can come under misrepresentation?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Thank you so much.............I did the same as you told me but I am afraid...Is this changes can come under misrepresentation?
As @hamgha mentioned NO, I would double that up...
You are declaring the last 10 yrs for the activities you and your wife were doing. Activities for which you have supporting documents you are mentioning in the respective education and work history section rest of the stuff you are mentioning within personal activities section... so that’s not misinterpretation

What is Misrepresentation?

Misrepresentation occurs when information is provided to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) or to the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) that is inconsistent, inaccurate, or incomplete.

Examples of misrepresentations would be:

1. Fail to declare that you have been refused a visa for another country
  2. Provide a document that is found to be non-genuine
  3. Fail to mention a family member
  4. Declare employment experience which you do not have, or
  5. Obtain permanent residence by having engaged in a non-genuine marriage
Misrepresented information can be provided (or omitted) by yourself, a family member, or your representative. In all cases, it is the principal applicant who is at fault – even if the principal applicant did not know the misrepresentation occurred.

Last edited: