+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

If Citizenship App is returned for any reason, would it be sent to Attorney?

cheerup

Jan 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends.

Just a quick question. If for any reason, our application is sent back, would it be sent to my attorney or my given residential address?.

much appreciate your replies in advance.

Thanks.

Officer Green

Nov 10, 2017
Hi friends.

Just a quick question. If for any reason, our application is sent back, would it be sent to my attorney or my given residential address?.

much appreciate your replies in advance.

Thanks.
To the mailing address written in the form and not to the home address (if home address is different than the mailing address).
I guess you have your attorney's address as mailing address, if this is the case they should get the mail back.

cheerup

Jan 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I gave my home address as mailing address because attorney's office is a few hours away from there. So as you suggested, I should get the mail.

Thanks.

Officer Green

Nov 10, 2017
I gave my home address as mailing address because attorney's office is a few hours away from there. So as you suggested, I should get the mail.

Thanks.
That is my understanding after going through the instructions.

This is from the instruction guide:
[If the mailing address belongs to a representative, you need to complete the Use of a Representative Form (IMM 5476) form)]

I saw someone using representative in this forum, they may have real experience in similar case.

Natan

May 22, 2015
That is my understanding after going through the instructions.

This is from the instruction guide:
[If the mailing address belongs to a representative, you need to complete the Use of a Representative Form (IMM 5476) form)]

I saw someone using representative in this forum, they may have real experience in similar case.
IRCC has always sent correspondence to our attorney because we have listed our attorney's address as our mailing address. As you have used your home address as the mailing address, it is likely that they will send it to your home, but it wouldn't hurt to tell your attorney to be on the look out for any mail addressed to you.