+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

If Biometrics done in India, can passport be stamped in USA?

rish_bhar

Jan 20, 2022
My parents got their biometrics done in New Delhi, India for their visitor visa on Dec 1, 2021. They are still waiting to hear back for submitting passports. However, they have travels plan to USA next week, so is it possible to get their passports stamped for Canada visitor visa in USA?

Last edited:

priks1425

Star Member
May 25, 2019
Yes, just raise the webform to update the address
There passport will be stamped in USA
Thanks for your reply.

I have similar case. My parents planning to visit USA in March and their Canada TRV is in progress. If their visa comes while they are in USA, should I raise webform after PPR? or immediately after they travel to USA?

In webform what should I mention specifically? like they are traveling to USA from March to July and their mailing address would ABC for this period?

ocimsg

Aug 3, 2021
Hi, I'm in similar tricky situation.
I applied for Canada visit visa on Jan 12th, 2022 and due to some personal emergency I had to travel to USA.
I received my PPR on February 6th 2022. I need to submit the passport with in 30 days .

Is it possible to submit my Passport in any USA VAC ?

priks1425

Star Member
May 25, 2019
Hi, I'm in similar tricky situation.
I applied for Canada visit visa on Jan 12th, 2022 and due to some personal emergency I had to travel to USA.
I received my PPR on February 6th 2022. I need to submit the passport with in 30 days .

Is it possible to submit my Passport in any USA VAC ?
I guess you should call local VAC in USA and see what they have to say.. If possible please also post here about next step. It would help me in my case as well. Thanks buddy.