+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

If anyone from Pakistan needs help, post here.

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of Allah (24/8/2012)
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
As subject of this thread tells ,If anyone needs help regarding CA visa,admission etc. Post here and I will try my best to give you the best solution/or an answer.

jhend34

Mar 13, 2011
Re: If any one from Pakistan needs help, post here.

Hi Sheryar. I applied for a study permit in 2007 and was denied because of fradulent documents.

Since that time, I have completed O-Levels, A-Levels, Foundation year and first year of Bachelor in Singapore. I did my SAT and received a scholarship of 80% from a university in Canada for my Bachelor of Business Admin.

I figure I have a pretty strong case this time because

1. I have a scholarship (which most people on here dont have) AND transfer credits
2. all my documents are real
3. I have enough money
4. I studied in Singapore for 2 and 1/2 years BUT CAME BACK to Pakistan to apply.
5. Can prove ties to home country

My question is, should I give details and reasons about why I applied with fake documents (was young, naive, misguided by visa consulants) in my study plan or should I not mention it at all and let them figure it out?

Also, should I get a conditional offer of employment from a company in pakistan before applying?

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of Allah (24/8/2012)
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
Re: If any one from Pakistan needs help, post here.

jhend34 said:
Hi Sheryar. I applied for a study permit in 2007 and was denied because of fradulent documents.

Since that time, I have completed O-Levels, A-Levels, Foundation year and first year of Bachelor in Singapore. I did my SAT and received a scholarship of 80% from a university in Canada for my Bachelor of Business Admin.

I figure I have a pretty strong case this time because

1. I have a scholarship (which most people on here dont have) AND transfer credits
2. all my documents are real
3. I have enough money
4. I studied in Singapore for 2 and 1/2 years BUT CAME BACK to Pakistan to apply.
5. Can prove ties to home country

My question is, should I give details and reasons about why I applied with fake documents (was young, naive, misguided by visa consulants) in my study plan or should I not mention it at all and let them figure it out?

Also, should I get a conditional offer of employment from a company in pakistan before applying?
If they just denied you visa without any ban (usually 2 years) ,you can surely apply with all these documentation and if you want you can explain your situation to them(But it doesn't really matter if you was not banned).
*If you want to explain your situation to them, misguided by consultants is the best point you can focus on.
Yes showing ties to home country will increase your chances of visa and offer of employment will be helpful.

madi1981

Apr 24, 2013
Help me buddy

I wana come to canada Now help me with this

I have done MBA finance and have 5 years of exp. But my bachelors is private .

What course should i opt for to come to canada ( Least expensive one )