+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

if anyone can help me please do...

Jeewan

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Hello I am new to this page i hope you can help me Sad
Its my first attempt for filing a student visa so i am very much depressed because of different agents differents assessments...Thats why i am discussing my case with you please tell me about my case....I got an offer letter from sheridan college for General BUsiness Diploma course 2yrs...
Ielts score 7 overall.....10th marks 7.2 cgpa and 12th marks 70%
I will tell you my whole marksheet because of my less marks in once subject so its like English -82, Informatics Practices- 69, Economics -39 Sad Business Studies- 94, Accountancy -67, Mathematics- Absent because of my bad health...but i scored 70% in 10th maths nd in 12th my maths was an additional subject...soooooooooooo this is my caseee.....What you guys think will there be any rejection due to my bad academic background... Sad

dreamzzz

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-june-2016
Med's Done....
passed 12-july-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2015
hi jeewan! i hope u r applying through spp. when u have a bad result...try to show the vo that u came out of it by re-applying the paper with flying marks..well if you haven't done that...write a strong sop, describing ur life experience. the absent results...backed with doctor letter that u were indeed sick that day and for economics can u repeat it?

vo is a person...just a person....write ur sop and read it from a a view that u r the vo and would u give ur self the visa...does ur letter speaks for ur self? does it convinces u?
cheers