+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

if anybody needs help regarding Toronto and experience? feel free to ask..!

photographer99

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Hi guys..Myself Sid and i stay in Toronto (ON)..I know most of you are applying to for Canada (study Permit)..and most of you must have got their Visa's..congrats for that.if you need any help text me here..

Give me your details and do tell me your college and date of arrival..
Thanks and all the best :) :)

dhamisy

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Hiya,

I have applied for Visa and awaiting decision.

I needed to know how easy is it to find Students accommodation there .. I would be joining Humber Lakeshore campus. and Also if you can advise on how the Banking job market is there. I have more than 7.5 yrs experience and have worked with Royal Bank of Scotland for more than 5.5 yrs as a Manager.

wajahadkhan

Oct 26, 2013
hi
i applied for ibm in mohawk
i ll land on 17 th dec

my question to u is i have course of 1 year and i will get one year work permit

now if i complete my ibm course and apply for one more 1year course how many years of work permit will i get ?

and also my ielts score is 6.0 with bands not less than 6

what courses can i apply for after IBM

raj1990

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
wajahadkhan said:
hi
i ll land on 17 th dec

now if i complete my ibm course and apply for one more 1year course how many years of work permit will i get ?

U will get 3 year work permit

sumera.k

Sep 29, 2013
photographer99 said:
Hi guys..Myself Sid and i stay in Toronto (ON)..I know most of you are applying to for Canada (study Permit)..and most of you must have got their Visa's..congrats for that.if you need any help text me here..

hey ill be landing first week feb... can u kinda tell me how much d accomodation costs in toronto around lakeshore? something shared wud ofc be my only option......thanks

photographer99

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
dhamisy said:
Hiya,

I have applied for Visa and awaiting decision.

I needed to know how easy is it to find Students accommodation there .. I would be joining Humber Lakeshore campus. and Also if you can advise on how the Banking job market is there. I have more than 7.5 yrs experience and have worked with Royal Bank of Scotland for more than 5.5 yrs as a Manager.
its quite easy to find an accommodation here..and even i stay near humber lakeshore campus..its the best place to live..
u will love it

photographer99

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
sumera.k said:
hey ill be landing first week feb... can u kinda tell me how much d accomodation costs in toronto around lakeshore? something shared wud ofc be my only option......thanks
accommodation can vary from 800-900$ depending upon basement or apartment..
these are 2 BR rates

photographer99

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
wajahadkhan said:
hi
i ll land on 17 th dec

if u continue with 1 more year..you will get 3 years work permit..

sumera.k

Sep 29, 2013
photographer99 said:
accommodation can vary from 800-900$ depending upon basement or apartment..
these are 2 BR rates

so obviously u mean for one room of the two right? and r there are accomodations where u can get a shared room rather than a shared appartment... just so it works out cheaper?

mr.parmar

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
hoshiarpur
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
waheguru :)
photographer99 said:

hi tell me some cheap mobile plans in canada
i have unlocked s4
which mobile telecom and plan you are currently using ?

dhamisy

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Thanks @photographer99. Appreciate your response. luckily one of my friends working there would be arranging something near humber for me but if you know about some rentals pls be kind enough to share would be much appreciated.

I am 28 yr old female.. due to reach Toronto on the 26th Dec night.

candian

Nov 10, 2013
photographer99 said:

Hello can you tell me it is easy to pass in sheridan college davis campus electromechanical engineeering technician 2 years by attending all classes doing all projects at time and working only 20 hours part time if have work permit as i didnt want to change college and want to do engineeri g diploma execpt IT and computer but also want to work part time for only 20 hours and is jobs are avalible in canada for freshly graduate electromechanical engineering technician 2 years