+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS

IELTS9

May 23, 2020
There are only three sections.
if you mean section 3 GT, I wouldn’t recommend it. It’s better to manager your time better in the first two sections ( first 4 passages) so you’ll have 30 min left for passage 5(section 3). It’s the only way you can score 7+.

nat.abramovich

Apr 18, 2019
There are only three sections.
if you mean section 3 GT, I wouldn’t recommend it. It’s better to manager your time better in the first two sections ( first 4 passages) so you’ll have 30 min left for passage 5(section 3). It’s the only way you can score 7+.
Cause i already gave it twice and scored band 7 in writing, listening 8 speaking 8, ,reading 6,5
I dont know how to improve it cause i though the reading part would be the easiest one

IELTS9

May 23, 2020
You’ve taken the test twice you mean?
If those are your real scores, you can easily get a bump in 3-5 hours of instruction. My last student jumped from 5.5 to 8 in reading in less than a month, so can you. If interested, you can find me on LinkedIn.
I a 9 holder.

nat.abramovich

Apr 18, 2019
If those are your real scores, you can easily get a bump in 3-5 hours of instruction. My last student jumped from 5.5 to 8 in reading in less than a month, so can you. If interested, you can find me on LinkedIn.
I a 9 holder.
Reza Martin? How u can help me with reading Part?

nat.abramovich

Apr 18, 2019
I a 9 holder.
Btw, for writing : is it only 5 type of topics, or they ve added some other topics such as negative positive dev, or bad a good trend?

IELTS9

May 23, 2020
Btw, for writing : is it only 5 type of topics, or they ve added some other topics such as negative positive dev, or bad a good trend?
That’s the trend-based type. It’s advantage/disadvantage cousin with the difference that in your introduction you must state whether it’s a change for the better or worse. You’re not supposed to simply discuss the advantages and disadvantages.