+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ielts

dhanekula143

Dec 3, 2013
;D is this possible to get same question paper in ielts, on same date where exam conducting at different countries like india and canada .their is show much time difference

dannie88

Feb 13, 2014
New Delhi,India
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2014
Doc's Request.
upfront
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
04-07-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
04-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2014
LANDED..........
12-08-2014
dhanekula143 said:
;D is this possible to get same question paper in ielts, on same date where exam conducting at different countries like india and canada .their is show much time difference
Papers are always same everywhere i mean if the date is same paper is same everywhere

dhanekula143

Dec 3, 2013
then it is easy to no the question because australia times are different to india . their is 5 hours difference so ....

sidhu_anwar

Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hahaha. yes that's true that it's same everywhere on the same day. you'll have to find someone who'll sit for the test on the same date AND has enough time difference enabling him to tell you the questions. BUT I don't think IELTS people are that silly. As far as I know, the test contents will be same in countries like India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Azerbaijan etc because of we've almost same time zone. But I don't think the test questions in India and say Australia will be same.
That's just my observation. But your idea still is worth a shot lol :D

dhanekula143

Dec 3, 2013
i collected some information who are taking in australia and new zealand paper was same but we have only 1 hour to prepare before entering to the exam hall ....so if any one taking exam on august 22 kindly update ur contact numbers .................who are from aus and nuz :D ;D :p :-*