+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS - Where to upload?

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

Where should i upload IELTS certificate? I don't want to miss it like people have missed their WES report because CIC didn't ask for it specifically.

Thanks.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreams123 said:
Hi

Where should i upload IELTS certificate? I don't want to miss it like people have missed their WES report because CIC didn't ask for it specifically.

Thanks.
They never ask for it. If you still insist on uploading it somewhere, do it along with your acad documents.

All the best!

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
Dreams123 said:
Hi

Thanks.
You aren't required to upload either one. You can upload them the additional documents if you want to. However, more importantly, make sure you fill in the reference numbers for them on your application. They ask for these when you fill out your profile, but sometimes the numbers don't carry over to the application. So, make sure these numbers are in your application before you submit it. The CIC has access to the both databases to check your numbers. If they can't verify your reference numbers then they will ask you to upload the documents. So, also make sure you have the hard copies of these if they ask for them.

Also, make sure you upload your degree or diploma if asked for it. Some people have made the mistake of uploading the ECA report instead of their actual diploma, which is what the CIC actually requested.

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks both of you.

Also, what should be the date on letter of employment? I use to work for a company 3 years ago and got employment letter today from them. It should be dated today or back dated?

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
Dreams123 said:
Thanks both of you.

Also, what should be the date on letter of employment? I use to work for a company 3 years ago and got employment letter today from them. It should be dated today or back dated?
The current date is fine on the letter. The CIC just wants the info in the letter to contain when you worked for the company, the job description, benefits, company contact info so they can verify if need be, and if possible the equivolient NOC.