+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS VS TOEFL

@dilip

Aug 29, 2016
Hello All,

I m planning to apply for Canada PR not to study but for work. Could someone please let me know whether it would be fine if i give Toefl instead of IELTS?

@dilip

Aug 29, 2016
@dilip said:
Hello All,

I m planning to apply for Canada PR not to study but for work. Could someone please let me know whether it would be fine if i give Toefl instead of IELTS?

Please reply as early as possible...

ricky44

May 20, 2016
Hi, Canada only accepts Ielts whether it be for study purpose or work. You have to have an Ielts Score. Don´t opt for TOEFL.

Good luck!!

@dilip

Aug 29, 2016
ricky44 said:
Hi, Canada only accepts Ielts whether it be for study purpose or work. You have to have an Ielts Score. Don´t opt for TOEFL.

Good luck!!
Hello ricky,

Thank you so much for the information. :). I have one more query as currently i m as network engineer and i have done my engineering in electronics and communications. I have checked my NOC code and the best which is suiting up with my current job profile is 2147 but it is for computer engineer except software engineers and designers but still i m not satisfied. Could you please check and let me know?

SandraRotaru

Star Member
Oct 12, 2015
Hi i am in the same situation as you!
1. I studies and work in a network maintenance center (where we look after cellular sites and routers and such for a mobile telephone network). I think a NC for us best suited is 2281
2. I didn't know IELTS is better. I got accepted into school with TOEFL, but haven't applied for the visa yet. pending some papers this week to finish my documentation and apply. Do I need to show a notarized copy of the original or will a simple xerox suffice?

Thanks,
Sandra