+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS validity while ongoing application

ronmike

Apr 19, 2018
Hi everyone,

I need your help on this guys.

I just got an ITA last April 11,2018 draw and my IELTS exam is valid until June 25,2018.

My CRS score is 444 and i'm not sure if I can still manage to maintain that score if I retake IELTS right now so as much as possible I'm trying to avoid that.

I am trying to complete everything and submit all documents before month of April ends.

I've read some thread that says that your IELTS and EE profile needs to be valid during the time you submit your application or eAPR and received the AOR, it's all good after that.

If I'm able to achieve my target of submitting all the documents and receiving the AOR by end of this month or early next month, Is it really safe to relax once that's done or should I need to retake IELTS exam now?

Does the IELTS exam need to be valid during the whole duration of the PR process or not?

Thanks in advance for you help guys...

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

I need your help on this guys.

I just got an ITA last April 11,2018 draw and my IELTS exam is valid until June 25,2018.

My CRS score is 444 and i'm not sure if I can still manage to maintain that score if I retake IELTS right now so as much as possible I'm trying to avoid that.

I am trying to complete everything and submit all documents before month of April ends.

I've read some thread that says that your IELTS and EE profile needs to be valid during the time you submit your application or eAPR and received the AOR, it's all good after that.

If I'm able to achieve my target of submitting all the documents and receiving the AOR by end of this month or early next month, Is it really safe to relax once that's done or should I need to retake IELTS exam now?

Does the IELTS exam need to be valid during the whole duration of the PR process or not?

Thanks in advance for you help guys...
needs to be valid till the time you submit your application and get eAOR, not for entire process which could itself take >2 yrs

ronmike

Apr 19, 2018
needs to be valid till the time you submit your application and get eAOR, not for entire process which could itself take >2 yrs
Thanks for your reply thestunner316, I appreciate it.

This goes the same with your EE profile right? cause if IELTS exam expired then EE profile becomes invalid too..so as long as I've received the eAOR, I don't have to worry about IELTS getting expired and EE profile getting invalid?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your reply thestunner316, I appreciate it.

This goes the same with your EE profile right? cause if IELTS exam expired then EE profile becomes invalid too..so as long as I've received the eAOR, I don't have to worry about IELTS getting expired and EE profile getting invalid?
yes, correct. your EE profile freezes after you get AOR

The Wall

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
I am in the same confusion. I want to add another question relating to this. How much time generally it will take to get the AOR? Suppose ronmike submit all the documents at the end of april. It is possible to get it within a week?